New to Balmung, looking for connections!~

Hello everyone! Brand new to Balmung here and still fleshing out a few characters, but I wanted to say that I'm very much looking for contacts! My current character, Orghana Geneq, is a martial artist/warrior from Othard who... Has a strange obsession with the maid outfits of the Eorzeans. Perhaps she knows other Geneqs? Perhaps her choice of attire strikes your character as odd? Either way, you should DEFINITELY approach me!

heh, it's nice to see more folks finally coming to the server! If you ever wanna meet up in game, let me know or even just send a PM if you want to RP there outside the game!

Hey there. Welcome.

If you're ever interested connections of the shadier sort, my character would always welcome new contacts. xD And I'm always looking for new roleplay friends.

Its nice to see so many new people lately. I hope you enjoy your stay. xD

I have a Raen from Othard as well whom I'm trying to figure out and would love connections as well, whether they are prior relations or acquaintances yet to be. She's not a warrior of any kind though, being the daughter of a magistrate and having spent most of her teenage years with her grandparents, a pharmacist and the proprietress of a small tea house. I plan to get a wiki up for her sometime in the near future when I have time, but if you're interested, feel free to shoot a PM my way.