CJ's Art Thread

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too busy to manage more than doodles lately. But I did remember something that I thought you guys as RPers might be interested in! I was a huge fan of the Final Fantasy 12 game and one of the merchandise sold for that game was real "Potions" like in the games, sold in potion bottles and everything. But anyway, the point is, Potions taste heavily of ginger! So whenever I see characters drink potions in any of the final fantasy games, I know they're drinking a hefty dose of ginger.

tumblr_mjx3klYqWx1qck31zo1_500.jpg

The more Miqo'tes the merrier I say! Your art work is the bees knees, hopefully someday I can be as good as you are with a tablet! I love that you use very simple colors and somehow it really pops. I think I always try to add too much or maybe my color theory just isn't spot on yet. Regardless your stuff is amazing and I hope to see a lot more in the future!

The more Miqo'tes the merrier I say! Your art work is the bees knees, hopefully someday I can be as good as you are with a tablet! I love that you use very simple colors and somehow it really pops. I think I always try to add too much or maybe my color theory just isn't spot on yet. Regardless your stuff is amazing and I hope to see a lot more in the future!

Yeah color can be hard! I prefer very minimalistic colors, but amazing things can be done with a lot of colors! Dont give up!

Also, can I say that I love you for saying "the bees knees" ?

• 1 month later...

Finally a new drawing!!

I know I'm so quiet around the forums. I feel bad. I actually am slinking around all the time lurking in shadows and reading the new threads. But I can never think of something interesting to say so... I just sort of sit there. I'M SORRY! The only way I can ever think to interact is with drawing.

tumblr_mn1v11NLPg1qck31zo1_1280.jpg

Aysun you have been so kind as to comment on my artwork several times so I wanted to draw something for you!

I read up about Aysun and discovered that the very least that she and Tima have in common is their introversion and tendency to go a little overboard while drinking so... sitting around drinking and barely talking to each other seemed like a good bonding experience. I hope you like it?!

It struck me as I was finishing that I should have asked for permission to draw her first >< I'm sorry! I really hope you don't mind.

tumblr_mn7e7zouxe1qck31zo1_1280.jpg