CJ's Art Thread

Tim'a and Rhio! This... wasn't what I originally planned to draw but it's so FREAKING HOT augh!! I'm just sitting here in front of a fan sweating and hating the sun (I don't have AC). So anyway, that lead to this.

tumblr_mnrr68gW8b1qck31zo1_500.jpg

I love it.

Man, it must have been hot for even Rhio to be sweltering. (Tim'a wanted to go to a lake or something to cool off, but no.)

It was miserable here yesterday even with air conditioning, I can't imagine what it would be like without it.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His M.O. is hanging out with ladies looking manly.

Then running away with another guy.

Ha! My kind of guy. I'm seriously loving Tim'a art right now. I was trying to get Gerik to do another piece, but he's all "mah food bebe" and crap. /sigh 

/adds Tim'a to the list for characters that have been fallen for and need to be stalked.

lol, he can hang out with Kass. She likes manly looking men

I'll try to draw them too! I'm attempting to, at the very least, draw the characters that belong to the people who have been kind enough to comment and encourage.

Slowly getting to know everyone's characters!

Would totally make my day! :D

I feel hot just looking at this piece.  xD  Hate the heat (except for swimming I suppose).  I want to step outside and see my breath in the air.

Even though I hate the heat, this piece is awesome!!  Great work!  :thumbsup:

I love how Rhio looks so passive and just wistful while Tim'a looks like he is about to knock someone's lights out for complimenting the "good weather". So cute!

Hate to sound repetitive but I just absolutely adore your art style and can't wait to see more :D

Yo guys! I'm going to try and draw all of the Discipline of Land and Hand outfits, does anyone want to volunteer their character to wear one of the outfits? T'would be especially nice to draw some different races too! Lala? Roegadyn? Hyur? Elezen? Miqo'te? Would be nice to try all of 'em!

x Fisher - Caysen Meridian (Hyur ♂)

x Botanist - Gerik Aston (Hyur ♂)

x Miner - Shippuu Hecatonchires (Lalafell ♂)

x Carpenter - Mtoto Wamoto (Miqo'te ♀)

x Blacksmith - Tim'a Fei (Miqo'te ♂)

x Armorer - Ronberku Vantarius (Elezen ♂)

x Goldsmith - Alothia Starkwood (Miqo'te ♀)

x Leatherworker - Manari Onai (Miqo'te ♀)

x Weaver - Eva Ianeira (Elezen ♀)

x Alchemist - P'axi Tia (Miqo'te ♂)

x Culinarian - Sarah Dòxa (Hyur ♀)

Lol damn. I wanted to instantly volunteer for the blacksmith spot.

I guess either armorsmith or miner works for Ronberku. I'll volunteer for armorsmith. But I don't mind being swapped for miner if you prefer it or someone else want it.

lol the benefit of being the artist. I get to choose first! *throw hands in the air and do the victory wave* Okay added Ronberku as armorer!

Lol damn. I wanted to instantly volunteer for the blacksmith spot.

I guess either armorsmith or miner works for Ronberku. I'll volunteer for armorsmith. But I don't mind being swapped for miner if you prefer it or someone else want it.

lol the benefit of being the artist. I get to choose first! *throw hands in the air and do the victory wave* Okay added Ronberku as armorer!

Hmpf! I don't need to take this from you. I'll make my own drawing...And it will have clowns and all...And cake! You'll see, it will be great! Better than yours! *runs off pouting like a 10-year old boy* xD

Jokes asides lol. I was going to make one so it's all good. Too bad we don't have (m)any female roegadyns around to fill a spot :(

I'll volunteer Mtoto for the carpenter spot if you'll have her! Of course, if you want to limit the amount of Miqo'te for this or someone else really wants it, I'll be happy to pass :)

I'll put Mtoto there too. Then at least it's two male two female Miqo'te. But hopefully the rest of the slots can be filled with different races!

I mean, if no one else is interested then I'll go ahead and make it a Miqo'te-fest, but hopefully there will be variety?

Hmm. Kerr would have fit fisher or leatherworker. I've got a hyur in progress I'm working on but it might be better to save that until beta 3 when he'll be finalized. 

:frustrated: One day, CJ. One day, I'll have awesome arts from you.

Hmm. Kerr would have fit fisher or leatherworker. I've got a hyur in progress I'm working on but it might be better to save that until beta 3 when he'll be finalized. 

:frustrated: One day, CJ. One day, I'll have awesome arts from you.

I wouldn't have known how to draw Kerr anyway. You dont have any info on his appearance on his wiki or in the character reference thread!

I wouldn't have known how to draw Kerr anyway. You dont have any info on his appearance on his wiki or in the character reference thread!

I did up until yesterday. Sorry. lol I'm rerolling my main, so best not to draw Kerr anyway for now. :cry:

One day, CJ!!