CJ's Art Thread

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel bad for not conversing more; we all go through quiet phases. I don't comment often in this thread just because I feel like saying "yes, that is very nice art" gets repetitive quickly.

Having said that, drunk Tim'a looks so dedicated to the idea of another round. It's adorable.

T'ima and P'axi (mosskats character). One of the few things that can get Tima smirking instead of glowering is ruffling the feathers of someone who is uptight/serious/snobby.

(I also learned a little late that Keepers have a different color at the end of their tail, augh! well... oh well. I guess little discrepancies are bound to happen until I'm able to finally make him in the character creator)

tumblr_mnie2lrigJ1qck31zo1_500.jpg

T'ima and P'axi (mosskats character). One of the few things that can get Tima smirking instead of glowering is ruffling the feathers of someone who is uptight/serious/snobby.

(I also learned a little late that Keepers have a different color at the end of their tail, augh! well... oh well. I guess little discrepancies are bound to happen until I'm able to finally make him in the character creator)

Squeee! It's so fun! I really do love your art style! *super jealous*

:love:

You gotta tell Mosskat to come say hi. I saw them working on their wiki the other day /stalker!

Oh wow! I absolutely adore your art and all of these cool scenes you've drawn. Your skill in anatomy is particularly wonderous.

Specifically on this newest piece I really like their contrasting expressions and the frustration on P'axi's face is incredibly adorable :3

For the record, that is no longer a Keeper-only trait (the colored tip) in the new character creator. :) So you're perfectly fine having an all-black tail.

Also, adorable.

Just awesome!!! I love how you've drawn Alothia. Also the way that you managed to convey their personality through gesture, expression and face is something I simply admire in your style.

I need to get off my lazy ass and start drawing people. (Besides the face sketches I did of Tim'a and Alothia in my sketchbook...)