CJ's Art Thread

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to attempt drawing a Lalafell so I drew Shippuu... I REALLY HOPE YOU DONT MIND! I tried to draw him tough and cool but it ended up adorable. I'm sorry...

so sorry....auugh... I don't know why he's carrying a raging ram. But the raging ram is the least raging creature I've ever seen.

tumblr_mj3j1rhacn1qck31zo1_500.jpg

....so...i totally cracked up at work over this and got in trouble for screwing around.  (with my boss that translates to candy being thrown at my head dont worry)

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE IT!

I was happy that I got to see you guys in game! It was fun being able to see the avatar version of Tim'a and P'axi. Glad you guys got to go on some awesome adventures~

It was fun to see you too!!! Even if I'm busy and don't get to stop and chat with everyone, it's always kind of thrilling just seeing someone I recognize from RPC in passing xD

Very nice!! I love your lines and the way you display your character's charisma. I have to applaud (and envy) your patience too, as you've drawn many different fanarts. I'm always amazed at people who can draw a lot and post often ;w;

Last but not least, as the fujoshi I am, I appreciate all the BL *laughs*.

• 4 weeks later...

I just have to say that your style is simply stunning. I've just looked through the entire thread and every single piece has made me gasp.

I adore the slight colouring you do for emphasis on different things. It's a really gorgeous style and... just wow.

I am so impressed! I can't wait to see more from you!