Looking for a few open/light RP LS

First of all, welcome to Balmung!

I am a bit skeptical with RP LSs. I've been in multiple RP Linkshells, but I've never really benefited a lot from being in it. Don't get me wrong, I've found a few good connections once in a while, but it seemed like everyone is scared of taking the initiative and was waiting for someone else to be looking for people to RP with. It was okay at first, but later it got annoying for me. I eventually left all of the linkshells and just started camping around QS, approaching people that I found interesting.

I don't know any LS on the top of my head, but I do see people looking for RP LSs on party finder so that might also be an option if you can't find any here!

Welcome to Balmung!

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? A particular character you have in mind to be making connections with?

I think your mileage will vary both in terms of Free Companies as much as Linkshells. You just have to keep pushing and searching until you strike gold. Don't put all your eggs in one basket- try to keep your options open!