RPC Census, Part I (Race-CLOSED)

Kylin

What is your pirmary character's race/gender?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What is your pirmary character's race/gender?

• Hyur Female
    • Hyur Male
    • Miqo'te Female
    • Miqo'te Male
    • Elezen Female
    • Elezen Male
    • Lalafell Female
    • Lalafell Male
    • Roegadyn Female
    • Roegadyn Male

This is the start of a series of polls that together will make the first "RPC Census." This census is meant to gauge the general direction RPers in the community lean in certain areas. It will help measure popularity of various concepts, from race to character wealth to character sexuality and much more! Another purpose is to help reveal what's not popular so RPers have a chance to consider trying to fill a missing niche in the community if they so choose to. And of course, this is all just for fun and entertainment as well!

Each poll will remain open for about 2 weeks and you're certainly able to change your vote at any time should you change your mind. ALL polls in the census should focus strictly on your MAIN CHARACTER. Alts do not count, nor do the NPCs in your family. All questions are strictly about your primary RP character only.

This first poll is the easy one and focuses on race/gender popularity in the RP community. So to get it underway, which race/gender is your primary character?!

Note: Clans are not taken into account for this poll. Highlander and midlanders, for example, are put into the same general hyur category. Feel free to post your clan if you wish though.

Edit: In fact, I'll likely add clans to the overall statistics but can't edit the poll at this point. Instead, please respond with your clan in a post here. If no response is given, I'll contact all the poll voters via PM and ask their clan so I can add it all into the neat chart later.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miqo'te female, Keeper of the Moon.

I am curious about the clan numbers though. I would really like to know the number of Seekers of the Sun compared to Keepers of the Moon. I think it would be interesting to see which clan is more used in all the races too.

Shiro's clan isn't entirely set in stone right now, mostly due to the fact that I want to wait until I have all character creation options available to me before I decide.

For now though, he's a Keeper of the Moon like his mum until further notice.

For those who missed my edit, I'm asking people to respond with their clan so I can factor that into the end results after the poll is over and when I start making the charts. If you don't reply, I'll just send a PM after the poll ends to ask you for your clan so no worries either way 8-) . I can see the list of users who vote in a designated poll and just contact whoever doesn't reply ^^.

Nice voter turnout already though! :thumbsup: