New to Balmung,Not RP!

Valindra

Hello All!!

So I just moved from another server, looking for that age old love that kept me playing SWG for almost 4 years..RP! I am looking for a forever home (fitting since I am a Miqo'te!). Just looking for laughs and fun on my way through the adventure, that is Eorea.

Welcome aboard to Balmung and the RPC! :thumbsup:

I think you've come to as good a place as any to try and put down some long term RP roots. You'll want to start looking for linkshells and a free company as soon as possible, and perhaps even make a Making Connections post as well here on the RPC. The more you reach out, the faster you'll go! 

Since you're a Miqo'te, I can potentially recommend ShroudLife (link in the signature) as one potential option for a networking linkshell, if that sounds like something your character could interact with. As far as Miqo'te-based guilds go, there's Morbolvine Clan and the Shroudwolf Clan (not that I'm biased cough). Morbolvine has a recruitment thread in the Linkshell section I believe, and Shroudwolf has one in the Free Company section. Although Shroudwolf is listed as closed recruitment... well, nothing is impossible. Ahem.

Regardless, you're certainly welcome to run into Kasi if nothing else!

I think you've come to as good a place as any to try and put down some long term RP roots. You'll want to start looking for linkshells and a free company as soon as possible, and perhaps even make a Making Connections post as well here on the RPC. The more you reach out, the faster you'll go! 

Since you're a Miqo'te, I can potentially recommend ShroudLife (link in the signature) as one potential option for a networking linkshell, if that sounds like something your character could interact with. As far as Miqo'te-based guilds go, there's Morbolvine Clan and the Shroudwolf Clan (not that I'm biased cough). Morbolvine has a recruitment thread in the Linkshell section I believe, and Shroudwolf has one in the Free Company section. Although Shroudwolf is listed as closed recruitment... well, nothing is impossible. Ahem.

Thank you! I was actually making a laugh at the pun about a forever home, an being a cat :)

I will look into it. I am usually around running dungeons for the time being, where might I run into people in the world?

Thank you! I was actually making a laugh at the pun about a forever home, an being a cat :)

I will look into it. I am usually around running dungeons for the time being, where might I run into people in the world?

Cat supremacy! Bwahahaha! 

There's a few places- the most major one is currently the Quicksand Adventurer's Guild in Ul'dah where the bulk of random RP occurs. That being said, there are Linkshells that facilitiate world RP (such as ShroudLife) and guilds that use their hall as an RP hub as well (I've seen Glowfly Exchange do this sort of thing). A lot of the guild halls seem to be open too, so you can visit if you like. Finally, there's an RP event calendar of stuff you can get involved in too, over here:

http://erahsae-ffxiv.tumblr.com/

Hey there, welcome to Balmung! :D I'd be more than happy to RP with you, I'm usually on Sileas Bishop if you ever wanna poke at me! You're more than welcome to come by our RP events our FC has on Friday's and Sunday's! I usually keep our threads in the FC hall pretty updated but it can be hard sifting through all those FC's to figure out which to go for haha.