Local Nocturnal Lalafell Conjurer Looking for Friends and Company!

[align=center]... and places with clear views of the sky. Namely rooftops. But that's just a plus.

[/align]

[align=center]lcA6MLP.png

[/align]

[align=center]Ado Tado is a friendly Lawful Good Plainsfolk Lalafell, ex-Midlander Hyur, who is a nocturnal conjurer and adventurer that loves the night sky. He is searching for a place to belong, unbeknownst to himself, while he combats his anxieties and helps a friend of his with her goals. He is especially afraid of doctors, alchemists, medication and needle-like objects - particularly syringes.

[/align]

[align=center]- Copy paste from my Player Directory post aside,

[/align]

[align=center]Ado Tado, a few placeholding alternative characters, and myself have recently transferred to Balmung. Now that things have been settled, Ado Tado's ready to roll out into wide world of FFXIV RP.[/align]

[align=center]However, I am very, very new to rping in an MMO, nevermind in XIV. I've also only gotten to Titan in the past before dropping out of XIV, so I am not as lore/game-savvy as many people here may be. I'm looking for folks who wouldn't mind RPing with somebody relative little experience with XIV,  and is - for all sakes an purposes - a curious newbie to the game. I ask that folks read the link above to learn more about myself (particularly my policy on IC romances) before continuing - otherwise, that's enough about me! Let's talk about Ado Tado.

[/align]

[align=center]Ado Tado, as of current, can be found anyplace that allows people to go up to grand heights, or provides the best view of the night sky. As for specific locations:

[/align]

• The Lavender Beds, the first ward. The Lavender Beds is the place that Ado Tado frequents the most. He could be found on the rooftops of houses that clearly do not belong to him.

• Lower La Noscea, by the windmills northeast of the Mist.

• The outskirts of Camp Drybone.

[align=center]He can be approached at anytime, no matter what he's doing, for IC interactions! More information about this can be read in his wiki, which is linked above. The link in my signature also works![/align]

[align=center]But beyond that, I'm considering tossing him into a Linkshell or Free Company that works best for his character. While I'm not looking for the absolute perfect fit to who he is and what he stands for, any Linkshell or Free Company that has any of these qualities are fair game:[/align]

[align=left]

• The group in question is based within Gridania and/or the Lavender Beds.
  • The group's main place of stay has a climbable roof. Not going to lie, this scores pretty high up there by an In Character standpoint.
  • The group supports conjury, or disciplines of magic in general.
  • The group supports Lawful Good characters.
  • The group is free of doctors and alchemists. But let's be real: it's a lot better if Ado Tado's around doctors and alchemists.
  • The group focuses on stopping criminal organizations, malicious practices, and corrupted networks.
  • The group advocates stargazing and/or nocturnal activity.

[align=center]Besides that, Ado Tado is open to having friends, rivals, sworn enemies, and everything and anything else. :>[/align]

[align=center]I'll add more information here if I think of some. Otherwise, I can't wait to get to meet you all and RP with you guys![/align]

[/align]

I think Azeyma's Oath may fulfill some of those requirements, it's at the Lavender Beds, it's a good-aligned free company, and supports conjury. Not sure about the other requirements like climbable roof and advocating stargazing.

I have a question - what's a "nocturnal conjurer"?

Also, what do you mean when you say he's an ex-Midlander Hyur? That you just fantasia'd and made a new character?

I love the picture you have of him, tho! :D

I think Azeyma's Oath may fulfill some of those requirements, it's at the Lavender Beds, it's a good-aligned free company, and supports conjury. Not sure about the other requirements like climbable roof and advocating stargazing.

[align=center]Oooh :0c ! That sounds promising! I'll look further into this, in that case. Thank you for the info! > v < ) /[/align]

I have a question - what's a "nocturnal conjurer"?

Also, what do you mean when you say he's an ex-Midlander Hyur?  That you just fantasia'd and made a new character?

I love the picture you have of him, tho! :D

[align=center]A nocturnal conjurer's just a conjurer who is more active during the night. It's nothing specific or special, really; Ado Tado just so happens to be more active when it's night-time, as opposed to being diurnal. :'D

Ado Tado was forcibly transformed from a Hyur to a Lalafell via a mockery of fantasia. His wiki tells the story of how this came to be in his history section, but that's the gist of it!

And thank you so much! :D I'm a sucker for taking obnoxious amounts of screencaps of my characters in XIV, ehehe-[/align]

Aww, Ado sounds and looks like such a cutie patootie (just wanna pinch his cheeks and put him in my back pocket). I'm looking for more connections for my dorks as well so I'd be happy to give you a poke in-game or over Discord for some RP shenanigans. ~

I'm pretty sure Olive wouldn't scare him away, probably. xD

Aww, Ado sounds and looks like such a cutie patootie (just wanna pinch his cheeks and put him in my back pocket). I'm looking for more connections for my dorks as well so I'd be happy to give you a poke in-game or over Discord for some RP shenanigans. ~

I'm pretty sure Olive wouldn't scare him away, probably. xD

[align=center]Oh man, hello!! I'll happily message you my Discord deets and talk to you about RPing >:0 Olive and the rest of your characters look really fun! I can't wait to meet them![/align]

Ello!

I am just going to drop this here...Wait...Where did it go...Ah, here! Wayfarers of Eorzea!

While that page is not yet 100% complete, aye, hard to detail something that keeps changing lol, we are an FC that is neutral but seems to do levework/etc that usually carries a good theme. So let's hit the checklist:

The group in question is based within Gridania and/or the Lavender Beds.

We will be soon! Our current residence is in the Goblet, but we will be moving to the Beds within a month or so.

The group's main place of stay has a climbable roof. Not going to lie, this scores pretty high up there by an In Character standpoint.

Unsure about the new location, but I've managed it before. Might be able to work it in again. : )

The group supports conjury, or disciplines of magic in general.

Rini is a conjurer herself and enjoys speaking with others about the elements and such.

The group supports Lawful Good characters.

Yus, we just joined a Good based alliance and are looking forward to working with them.

The group is free of doctors and alchemists. But let's be real: it's a lot better if Ado Tado's around doctors and alchemists.

As of now? I think you are clear, but Rini combines basic medicine with her healing. Never know if one will join though.

The group focuses on stopping criminal organizations, malicious practices, and corrupted networks.

This is not our main focus unfortunately. We are heavily into the slice of life RP and making an open, safe place for the community to come together and have fun events. While we will start having combat events more frequently, this is not our main focus.

The group advocates stargazing and/or nocturnal activity.

Not entirely, no. We have a few night owls if that is what you are meaning, but if you are wondering if we have a group of people who RP outside in the night time then we do not. :(

I really hope you'll give us a consideration. We don't expect members to join right away as we prefer you to be around us some and get to know us so we know if we will be a good fit for you as much as you will be a good fit for us. If you would like to know more about the Wayfarers please feel free to send me a PM. Have a great day!

Hello! It sounds like you'll be a good fit of the Outriders! While we're not in the Lavender Beds, we're located in the Mist, with a climbable roof right next to the beach! So you'll get some premium ocean star gazing. We also work closely with some companies in the Lavender Beds, so we do frequent there.

I'll be honest, we are a mercenary group, but we are more chaotic good than anything else, with the leader, me, playing a more lawful good character. 

We have a wide array of jobs, from the simple monster hunt to curse removal. The Outriders also specialize in investigations, which has taken us from discovering an illegal fight club to finding what was terrorizing the Coerthos countryside. 

We support conjury and are honestly desperate for IC healers. So if you're interested we have an rpc board up on here to check out and you can also pm here or on discord! #Amanda7359!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! It sounds like you'll be a good fit of the Outriders! While we're not in the Lavender Beds, we're located in the Mist, with a climbable roof right next to the beach! So you'll get some premium ocean star gazing. We also work closely with some companies in the Lavender Beds, so we do frequent there.

I'll be honest, we are a mercenary group, but we are more chaotic good than anything else, with the leader, me, playing a more lawful good character. 

We have a wide array of jobs, from the simple monster hunt to curse removal. The Outriders also specialize in investigations, which has taken us from discovering an illegal fight club to finding what was terrorizing the Coerthos countryside. 

We support conjury and are honestly desperate for IC healers. So if you're interested we have an rpc board up on here to check out and you can also pm here or on discord! #Amanda7359!

I also support this Kett. : ) Would love to see her and her people thrive.

I also support this Kett. : ) Would love to see her and her people thrive.

And Wayfarer's is awesome too! Rini is super nice both icly and oocly, and the Outriders are a part of that alliance too!

The group's main place of stay has a climbable roof. Not going to lie, this scores pretty high up there by an In Character standpoint.

Unsure about the new location, but I've managed it before. Might be able to work it in again. : )

[align=center]500x254http://i.imgur.com/LSCon4x.png[/img]

500x254http://i.imgur.com/E7b6hIM.png[/img][/align]

[align=center]Looks like the Wayfarers' location in the Goblet's definitely has a climbable roof!! :0 The sky was really cloudy when these images were taken, so no stargazing for Ado Tado that day.[/align]

[align=center]Aaah man, with that said though!! The Wayfarers sounds really neat! I've only tried slice-of-life RPs in bits and pieces, though, so I'm not entirely sure how doing that as a main focus would go ; o ; I do love the idea of a deep yet light RP setting however![/align]

We have a wide array of jobs, from the simple monster hunt to curse removal. The Outriders also specialize in investigations, which has taken us from discovering an illegal fight club to finding what was terrorizing the Coerthos countryside. 

[align=center]Oh goodness, the Outriders also sound really good too-- ;; _ ;; It sounds a lot closer to Ado Tado's alley, too-- just gotta climb the Outriders' roof to get a further feel for things, ah ha ha :'D[/align]

[align=center]I'm gonna give myself a few more days before deciding! ; A ; Thank you guys so much for sharing your FCs![/align]

[align=center]Aaah man, with that said though!! The Wayfarers sounds really neat! I've only tried slice-of-life RPs in bits and pieces, though, so I'm not entirely sure how doing that as a main focus would go ; o ; I do love the idea of a deep yet light RP setting however![/align]

[align=center]I'm gonna give myself a few more days before deciding! ; A ; Thank you guys so much for sharing your FCs![/align]

We won't be just slice of life for long but either way you'll be involved with both of us to a point. : ) The combat events we do is in conjunction with the Outriders and the Knights of Eorzea so you'll make plenty of friends.