Lalafell Pastry Chef Seeking Employment and More

Tilala Tila is a chef looking for employment. She's a plainsfolk lalafell who was born and raised in La Noscea and a diligent student of Eorzean cuisine.  Her specialty is pastries, but she can prepare a wide menu of dishes from all around Hydaelyn. She's a sociable and friendly, if a bit proud sort. Not only would she be willing to work for some manner of establishement, but she's also open to cater and provide smaller orders for special occasions on a one-time basis.

Beyond that, I seek general RP contacts for her. Beyond the above, Tilala is also an avid player of Triple Triad and travels often, seeking to learn new culinary techniques and personally gather ingredients. I'm open to any other ideas for RP hooks, so feel free to approach me.

Tilala Tila is a chef looking for employment. She's a plainsfolk lalafell who was born and raised in La Noscea and a diligent student of Eorzean cuisine.  Her specialty is pastries, but she can prepare a wide menu of dishes from all around Hydaelyn. She's a sociable and friendly, if a bit proud sort. Not only would she be willing to work for some manner of establishement, but she's also open to cater and provide smaller orders for special occasions on a one-time basis.

Beyond that, I seek general RP contacts for her. Beyond the above, Tilala is also an avid player of Triple Triad and travels often, seeking to learn new culinary techniques and personally gather ingredients. I'm open to any other ideas for RP hooks, so feel free to approach me.

Maybe you'd be interested in joining Yitani's hostess club as a pastry chef. That would be quite matching because they don't serve meals for their customers but smaller things like pastries and stuff. Here's a link.

https://amaranthine-rp.tumblr.com/

We are still getting started, though.

Sylas is a TT fanatic and enters tournaments regularly. He's always looking for other players to toss cards with!

• 1 year later...

It's a shame you're not on Mateus because I have an avid Triple Triad-player character there and I can never find anyone for her to play it with IC (or for me to play it with OOC outside of tournaments, for that matter). Do hit me up if you ever wanna have some low key battlehall meet-up RP or just play a few rounds OOC even. 

Beyond that, I have a duskwight character for some general RP on Balmung if you're interested. Best of luck! 

Hi Tilala! I'm not sure whether my character Lydia would be hiring someone for her bistro or not - mostly because I don't really use the bistro for event hosting, since there's a hundred tavern/restaurant type events out there every week, haha. I'd worry that if that was the hook for a new friendship or employment opportunity, and your hope was to spend a lot of time roleplaying relevant to that, you might be a little disappointed. Mostly my friends and I do a lot of adventure-type activities as well as a bit of general slice-of-life, so if you think Tilala could use some general friends (and maybe a bit of exposure to the lives of daring and dashing do-gooders), toss me a hello on Discord! :)