Looking for a populate RP SERVER!!!

Allllllllllllrighty, well to start things off I'm not entirely new. I played when this game first dropped but stopped after awhile and didnt play HW DLC. So I figured I'd come back and see whats up so I'm newish kinda sorta haha. Anyway I know balmung and Gilgy are the big time rp go to servers, but alas those are insanely over populated currently. 

So I'm seeking another server that has a high RP community. I'm an avid Roleplayer and raider, and have many years of exp in MMOs Roleplaying and raiding such as WoW, Gw and even non mmo style games such as DnD, larping, and Ren fair larping :). Thats just a little background of me.

So my question is since bal and gilgy are currently non existent, what is the next highest to server that's very active that I can start back into this glorious game :)? Also are therr any RP guilds that are active and have a good base of people in it? I'm a late night gamer as i work nights and game to wee hours of the morn. So a guild thats active through the day/night would be preferred. 

P.s. sorry for calling FC, guilds. Old habbits die hard.

Can't wait hear from you guys,

Happy ROLEPLAYING!!!! :chocobo::chocobo:

Right now, I'd say your best option would be Mateus. During the inability to transfer to Balmung, Mateus' community is already looking better than Gilgamesh's.

Thank you for the insight! And so i will go to Mateus, as ive been doing a bit of research and that name pops up often. I'm not entirely sure how to go about looking for a RP FC in ff14. I dont wana be a noob and spam the /yell haha.

Mateus for NA, but if you want EU I would go Omega.

There are other options too.. check out the Linkshells list here to see what sort of stuff might be going on.

Omega is a fresh server that is already well populated, so if you want to get in on the ground of the RP community now is a great time.

There are other options too.. check out the Linkshells list here to see what sort of stuff might be going on.

Omega is a fresh server that is already well populated, so if you want to get in on the ground of the RP community now is a great time.

I'm a NA player, but I appreciate it. I will check out the LS see what they got going

I'm a NA player, but I appreciate it. I will check out the LS see what they got going

Ah, well Mateus is the one to go for.

I was going off your timezone flagged at UTC.

I transferred from bulmung to mateus  yesterday, honestly no regreat. I found and awesome LC and the community as a whole is so much nicer.

I think it's time to stop the snide comments towards Balmung :P

But yes, Mateus is your safest bet as NA currently!

I transferred from bulmung to mateus  yesterday, honestly no regreat. I found and awesome LC and the community as a whole is so much nicer.

I think it's time to stop the snide comments towards Balmung :P

But yes, Mateus is your safest bet as NA currently!

I use to love bulmung but yea, past month has been hell on there for me ic and oocly so mateus is a lovely change of pace. also *insert every snide comment here about bulmung*