Adventurers seeking an active RP group!

Hello RPC! 

While I'm certain there is no shortage or recruitment going on both in game and here on the forums, my RP partner and I are hoping to throw our characters into a fresh group of active RPers, after being caught in a bit of an RP lapse for a while now. 

While our characters are versatile, and can fit in almost any setting, we're searching for an active group that would allow us to establish ourselves within the RP and involve us in plots, adventure, and exploration! ^^ 

While most FCs already have an emphasis on this sort of thing, the biggest hurdle to our involvement is the unfortunate issue of time, and timezones. Due to my RP partners busy work schedule, and the limitations that come from living in Australia, activity during the twilight hours of NA is a must. We're ordinarily available from 7pm EST to around 2 am EST on weekdays, with more flexibility on weekends, but if events and the majority of RP are held during the day or late -late- night, we won't be able to participate, and we'd like to be able to throw ourselves wholeheartedly into RP with a new group of friends. ^^

So if you're a group with a linkshell, or even an RP-oriented Free Company with some room for two newcomers, and you enjoy getting out and about into the world for travel and adventure; and you're active during the American evening, we'd be grateful to hear from you. :D

You can message me here on the RPC, or my RP partner as well (Qoi is her username), or contact us in game on Garrett Khard or O'piqoi Tenbe. ^^

As far as our characters go, my Hyur is an adventurer, mostly based out of Limsa Lominsa. He enjoys challenging work, and is always eager to throw himself into the thick of things. While Garrett has learned to use a multitude of conventional weapons, he is most comfortable with his fists, and hides a Monk's soul crystal within his attire at all times. 

Qoi is a learning, but eager, Red Mage from La Noscea who has thrown herself whole heartedly into the act of helping others and warding off imminent tides of destruction by adventuring. She's a kind girl who prefers to see the good in things before the bad.

Please let us know if there's room for us and we can see if we might be a good addition! ^^

Hey there, and welcome aboard to you both to the RPC! :thumbsup:

The Veil's activity generally kicks off around 7:00 PM EST and goes until around 12:00 AM EST on the weekdays (at least from what I know- I generally pass out at 12 AM EST). We tend to have activity all day during the weekends, though. 

The Shroudwolf Clan tends to run a bit later than this and has a later start time too (more along the lines of 9 PM EST to 2 AM EST). Shroudwolf tends to be more scheduled event-driven though, which is great if you're on a schedule and like to be able to plan your evenings, but the tradeoff is you may not find as much "random" RP. 

Full explanations for both these groups are linked below for the sake of convenience.

I think typically you can expect there to be about a 5 hour window in any FC from when people get home to when they need to go to bed to wake up for work the next day, so this probably makes sense. 

Now, that said, all this sort of depends on what you're looking for. While your characters could fit a multitude of FC's, you should also think about what'll make you happiest OOC too. Do you want an FC that's large where you can blend in easily and have access to a large volume of characters? Or a small one that gives you more shots at the spotlight and deeper interactions? Do you want to tackle content with your FC or stick mostly to RP? Are you interested in any particular niches (general adventure, political, merchant, criminal, clan, etc.)? 

Well, regardless, best of luck on your search to you both! (*cough* Miqomasterrace)

The Knights of Eorzea host 'World Related' events outside Major Hubs atleast twice a week. With Story being a huge focus for us; so much so we create video's for late reference and make sure to log each encounter for later "Memory Lane' Strolling. We have a growing 'Wiki Extension' to our site which categorizes our lore and we put a strong emphasis on Game Mastering events that are open to all and hardly focus on any one individual (Though there are times we do try to high light members and give them their moment).

We have Discord, Linkshell and Free Company Rank 8 with a House in the Mists, and Funds to Purchase a Large Plot when they become available. We are very active in PVE elements as well which a Free Company should be but RP is definitely the Focal point for us. 

Please Feel Free to Check us Out Here.

Our Events Run from 8pm to 11pm, though some do start @ 7pm and run to 10pm.

This is our Latest Video:

s3qTO9Td4h4

Thank you very much for the replies, Qoi here! I thought that I would chime in with Garrett and I's discussion on the matter.

Kasi, you seem very welcoming and we appreciate the well wishes, however after looking over the premises of both the Shroudwolves Clan and The Veil we don't think that they are quite what we are after. They are both very cool concepts but they are just not the direction we were planning on going with our characters right off the bat. Regardless thank you for bringing those cool FC's and groups to our attention, hopefully we will meet in RP sometime anyways!

Ryslo, we took a look at your website and read what we could but we had some more questions on your FC before we could really make a formal decision on if we might be a good fit there. We will try to catch you in game I think to ask these questions and determine this.

As for the moment we are still very much open to suggestions and looking for a RP group that is right for us and that we would be right for in return! Thank you!