What games are you playing/looking forward to?

I find myself mostly playing Warframe these days.

I played that some through beta and I really enjoyed a lot of the designs for the characters, but ultimately found the game play to be a little too repetitive. Add on to the fact that I could never connect to the people I wanted to play with and I eventually just quit. I do see that they have new classes out, so I might give it another shot and see how it's come since beta.

But, to add on to my list... I'm going to be getting a 3DS soon-ish and I plan on getting Animal Crossing and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate right away. I'm so excited to be able to pick up the hunting horn again. 8D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Deus Ex Human Revolution for the first time, I'm really enjoying it.

Concurrently playing Dragon Age: Origins for the umpteenth time, it's holding me over until ARR.

Only game I'm waiting for is ARR. Nothing else is peaking my interest and I'm sure nothing will until about 6months after release.

Been playing Shin Megami Tensei IV. Picking up Tales of Xillia tomorrow. On top of that, this month we've got Mario & Luigi 3DS, Pikmin 3, ARR, Ducktales Remastered.. My wallet is crying.

I think this is the first mention of Xillia in this thread. I can't wait for that game, despite it being tomorrow. I hope that'll carry me to open beta of ARR, at least.

Been playing Shin Megami Tensei IV. Picking up Tales of Xillia tomorrow. On top of that, this month we've got Mario & Luigi 3DS, Pikmin 3, ARR, Ducktales Remastered.. My wallet is crying.

I think this is the first mention of Xillia in this thread. I can't wait for that game, despite it being tomorrow. I hope that'll carry me to open beta of ARR, at least.

Same. I think I've watched the intro on YouTube six times today. Heh.

I've done the same. As well as watch arte exhibitions and the like...I don't know why I torture myself like this...

Ha. So, now that the game's out, what do you think?

I really enjoy Xillia's characters and story so far, much more so than Graces f at a similarly early part of the game. I think I prefer the overall flow of the latter's combat, though.

I've done the same. As well as watch arte exhibitions and the like...I don't know why I torture myself like this...

I really enjoy Xillia's characters and story so far, much more so than Graces f at a similarly early part of the game.  I think I prefer the overall flow of the latter's combat, though.

As I am now 20 hours in (I just can't stop.... ><) I can confidently say I like Xillia wholly better than Graces f. Even the battle system. I've played all the other Tales games (including the ones not released here) so Graces combat just didn't feel right to me. Of course, that's a personal opinion, although I did really enjoy its combat. Xillia feels more in line with what I've come to expect from Tales, so I'm really happy. 

And this storyline is blowing me away. It's so much darker than the other Tales games.

I really enjoy Xillia's characters and story so far, much more so than Graces f at a similarly early part of the game.  I think I prefer the overall flow of the latter's combat, though.

As I am now 20 hours in (I just can't stop.... ><) I can confidently say I like Xillia wholly better than Graces f. Even the battle system. I've played all the other Tales games (including the ones not released here) so Graces combat just didn't feel right to me. Of course, that's a personal opinion, although I did really enjoy its combat. Xillia feels more in line with what I've come to expect from Tales, so I'm really happy. 

And this storyline is blowing me away. It's so much darker than the other Tales games.

Glad I'm not alone in any of this xD

The game is SOOOOOO much better than Graces was, in almost every way. The characters aren't like nails on chalkboard, the story is great and the battle system leads to some interesting set ups. Not to mention being able to free run at no cost again is wonderful.

Played the others tales games too, even imported a few to play with the help of guides xD. RPG with fighting game like mechanics for a battle system!? YES PLEASE.

You know, I'm not really playing much of anything, MMO-wise right now. Sometimes I'll log into GW2 just to check things out but I don't stay logged on for very long. Same goes with The Secret World, though I'm very fond oft he game and I will pop in for week-long spurts to do some questing. 

I still play Pirate101 because I used to play Wizard101 (marketed towards kids but they're very fun strategy-based MMOs), and I'm having fun with it in the mean time.

I'm kinda-sorta paying attention to Wildstar though not really, and I am VERY interested in EQNext.

Oh and once in a blue moon I'll peek into Neverwinter, but I don't think I like it. Not interested in TESO at all. Besides that? Single player games I'm playing/in the middle of: Animal Crossing New Leaf and Shin Megami Tensei 4. (If you wanna swap friend codes for AC:NL, just PM me, always up for that.)

I'm about fifteen or so hours in, at the moment. To keep things simple, I just got all party members together. The side quests... THE SILLY ACCESSORIES. I MUST GET THEM ALL *rolls around*

Oh, I know...There's apparently somewhere around 65 attachments. Best of luck trying to find them all. I know I'm having trouble doing so. :frustrated:

I'm about fifteen or so hours in, at the moment. To keep things simple, I just got all party members together. The side quests... THE SILLY ACCESSORIES. I MUST GET THEM ALL *rolls around*

Oh, I know...There's apparently somewhere around 65 attachments. Best of luck trying to find them all. I know I'm having trouble doing so. :frustrated:

YUP! xDD I'm going through the game with my twin, so both him and I are keeping our eyes out. I've noticed that it's a bit easier than Vesparia was so... Kinda turned up the difficulty to match that xD. The boss fights have been awesome so far.

The only boss that's given me any trouble at all was that weird flying thing in the canyon. The Nameless something-or-other. Otherwise, it's been pretty easy, yeah. And I turned the difficulty up before I even began.

The only boss that's given me any trouble at all was that weird flying thing in the canyon. The Nameless something-or-other. Otherwise, it's been pretty easy, yeah. And I turned the difficulty up before I even began.

I went in expecting Vesperia so... By the time you get the third party member, we jacked it up. xD Yeah, that was the one we had a fun time managing. Since you can't link when doing two player and we were also the only ones alive... It was tricky to find times to strike then to split up so that we could heal. Can't wait for maniac difficulty!

Sounds about the same experience I had - I played the first 15 hours or so with a buddy of mine. Soon as we got Leia, I started using her (instead of Milla) for her heals, and it worked out wonderfully.

My brother has been using Alvin and I've been with Jude. SECOND FIST FIGHTER PROTAG, GOTTA REP THAT! xD Leia's heals have been great and she has some really good combo's too! It's fun getting together, having her launch them up, then doing a few air combos xD