What games are you playing/looking forward to?

Looking forward to Elder Scrolls and, as much as I generally hate Blizzards foray into the MMO world with WoW, I am eager to see their new MMO. It's been super duper top secret for a few years now, but they are working on something. And it's a completely new thing, not based on any of their other franchises. Despite how much I hate WoW, I can't deny it's success. If that's any indication, I bet their new MMO will top more than a few charts when we finally get it.

I hate to tell you but Blizzard have scrapped everything on Titan and are starting it again.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With E3 here, I changed the thread title to match a lot of the non-MMO games that are coming out. So, you know, talk about MMOs and non-MMO games! And with that, I have to spaz about a few games that I'm looking forward to.

Pokemon X/Y? Oh my lawd, it's in 3D and it's encouraged to bond with my Pokemon? Swooooon. Destiny just looks plain amazing. Kingdom Hearts 3! And... of course, DARK SOULS 2!!!

Aside from that, I'm still eagerly waiting to get my hands on Animal Crossing: New Leaf. But, I've been keeping that pining in check by playing Pokemon Black.

Absolutely nothing here. 

If anything, I'm just prepping for XIV, and using some my time to attempt to come up with some creative ideas to share with you all in the future. Other than that, its just been talking with friends, enjoying quality time with family, waiting for my work papers, looking to get into medical... and a few other random stuff.

I wonder if I have gotten old.. but the only game I'm looking forward to is FF XIV(I might spend next Friday just creating characters..) Single player games feel so boring after getting to know MMOs, at least if you don't have anyone irl to play them with.

Kingdom Hearts 3 sounds interesting since I loved the first one. However, I bet my interest will die after playing it for a while, just like it did with FF XIII :/

Hmm lets see,

Finished Fire Emblem Awakening on Lunatic (gogo Galeforce!)

Still plodding along through Harvest Moon a new Beginning while waiting for the new Rune Factory

Europa Universalis 3/Crusader Kings 2 (multiplayer, doing two merchant families and a smattering of dukes.)

And a whole bunch of Pathfinder DnD to keep my roleplay up to snuff (Aaismer Cleric playing through Jade Regent with some friends, their first time through the campaign)

aaaaaaand thats about it, oh and Path of Exile when I need my Diablo-ish fix

I've kind of weaned myself off MMO's over the past year and a half along side a few friends so there aren't any that I currently play.

Did do the Beta for Neverwinter but I didn't stick with it, looking to try the ESO beta, but some of the spoiler info seems lack luster. Looking at the usual suspects of up and comming MMO's, also got my Star Citizen Rear Admiral membership card last week so that's pretty neat and exciting.

For now, more Tv/anime and Grand strategy!

I've been playing GW2 and TERA lately - with TERA being my favorite of the two due to the community being pretty fun and helpful.  GW2 has a lot of content, but I just can't seem to get into it no matter how much I try to convince myself it's fun.  Luckily because they're not subscription based I can keep them both installed and revisit them without feeling too guilty for not playing.

I'm playing Rift and Arcane Saga off and on. Can't get too into either of them, but the occasional dungeons, warfronts and bouts of leveling can be entertaining enough. I'm keeping my distance from GW2, since the RP I wanted sort of shifted into something entirely different that I wanted no part in... 

I'm considering downloading Tera again and playing my Baraka Priest a bit... But I might try to make myself enjoy Neverwinter instead once that's out of beta.

Not at all enthusiastic about my options right now. x_x 

FFXIV is the closest and I'm really excited about that, but I'm also planning to get TESO once it's out. Had hoped for a fall release, but it looks like it's spring now. :[ I'll only get Wildstar if it's free to play, otherwise it's not worth it to me.

I'd play World of Warcraft, but I don't want to waste money right now.

I'd play Lord of the Rings Online, but they destroyed the Warden class, and I'm not going to try being an "AGILITY" tank.

I'd play Tera, but I find not only that the game doesn't like me; but the entirety of the Roleplaying community seems to shun me.

-And so, and so on, and so...-

I find I'm more excited for the games that haven't even come out yet. Personally I was really only expecting to play one of them; which was Wildstar. But then I keep hearing good news about the Elder Scrolls Online,but now I've been thrust into this community via a late-night email. Seeing as this is the closest one to release; I'm guessing I am just waiting for this.

But- if there are any games you are curious of joining again and want someone to level beside. I'd be happy to, not going to download a free to play game just to play alone xD

• 1 month later...

What am I playing... Well, not much right now. I play Animal Crossing daily, but never for very long. I'm looking forward to ShadowRun Returns, which comes out this week. My God. It will be so good. If you haven't heard of it, look it up. Other than that, I'm just looking forward to ARR. Not much else, sadly.

My main game is Mabinogi:Heroes (Vindictus EU server). Even after FFXIV is released, I don't think I'll leave that one. It's some sort of a home for me.

I also play Tera sometimes, but only when there are RP events.

The only non MMORPG I also play is Skyrim.

As for games I'm waiting for, FFXIV is the main one right now. I used to wait for Blade and Soul and I even started RPing a story based on it with my partner, but I don't care much about it right now.

Been playing Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition(AS ALWAYS), recently downloaded SF:Third Strike and Capcom vs SNK 2 to help scratch that 2D Fighter itch. Also slowly making my way through SMTIV.

Waiting for Tales of Xillia, Dragons Crown and ARR, of course. :3

Been playing The Last of us awesome game.

I watched that from beginning to end, such a good story. I couldn't play it, I'd be too stressed out.

What am I playing... Well, not much right now. I play Animal Crossing daily, but never for very long. I'm looking forward to ShadowRun Returns, which comes out this week. My God. It will be so good. If you haven't heard of it, look it up. Other than that, I'm just looking forward to ARR. Not much else, sadly.

Prinny! I played too much Animal Crossing everyday so I'm burnt out on it now.

I was really looking forward to the new Rune Factory game but I guess it was delayed.

Games I'm playing: FFIX mostly. I have it on my PSP (along with Silent Hill, FFVII, and Vagrant Story) so I usually play while watching TV or sitting in bed waiting for the meds to kick in. I have tons of games that I should be playing, but lately I've been on a big nostalgia kick. Maybe someday I'll play games that are less than ten years old. That's about as recent as I can afford...

Games I'm looking forward to: MOFOING FFXIV. Other than that I'm kind of "meh" on most upcoming titles. Not like I can buy them anyway. :P

Omg omg omg Shadowrun Returns in 3 daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyys!

I'm excited. o_o

/internet high five.

Playing mostly:

Gnomoria,

Crusader Kings2

Waiting for:

New Runefactory

Elder Scrolls Online

Shadow Run Returns

Satellight Reign (kickstarter, top down syndicate-esque)

Europa Universalis IV

Star Citizen

Also I just got the notification that my Oculus Rift is in processing now, and should be on the way :D SO EXCITED, work and play will be more interesting getting used to this! :cactuar: