What games are you playing/looking forward to?

Her juggles are nuts once you get them down pat. I mean, it's a terrible waste of TP, but I'm pretty sure I can kill an enemy in a single aerial combo, assuming I have like...8 or 9 AC at the time.

Oh, for sure but I'll be damned if it doesn't look flashy(and awesome) as hell! Which for some reason reminds me... What do you think of the leveling system? I'm getting some FFX vibes from it every now and then but I kinda like it. Diverse character builds and the skills it gives you are nice.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The auto level is certainly nice. How big those grids can get... I'm happy to use that on characters that won't be in the party(Due to how I want my party comp to be.). Certainly speeds things along >>;;

Yup. I also love the ability to focus on getting artes as soon as possible. Also, in case you haven't seen it yet, once you "complete" an orb, a new one will show up and you start with a small one again. (You don't have to actually get all the nodes, just focus on expansion.)

Yup. I also love the ability to focus on getting artes as soon as possible. Also, in case you haven't seen it yet, once you "complete" an orb, a new one will show up and you start with a small one again. (You don't have to actually get all the nodes, just focus on expansion.)

Huh, that's actually really good to know xD I've been focusing on artes with Jude and Alvin, so that's a good thing then. Thanks!

A pretty straight forward question. Are you guys playing anything now, or looking forward to any other MMOs aside from 14?

I'm a bit of a MMO vagabond, even without waiting for 14, I'm constantly playing and looking forward to the newest MMO. But, currently I'm mainly playing Guild Wars 2 (Tarnished Coast server), with a little bit of Lord of the Rings Online and The Secret World from time to time.

As far as MMOs I'm looking forward to... At the smack dab top of my list is WildStar, followed by Black Desert, and The Elder Scrolls Online. And waaaaay off in the unforeseeable future (...or maybe never) Monster Hunter Online.

Playing GW2, Ace of Spades, and old 64k emulators with a friend to keep me busy. I am going insane. My arms itch, and I need my fix. :bouncy:

The only other MMO I'd look at is Elder Scrolls Online, which seems to be going in a pretty good direction as well. I've been an elder scrolls fan since the dawn of time, but I have always liked final fantasy as well. Although I know far less about the FF universe than the ES universe.

I'm so confused right now.

I could have sworn I posted in a thread just like this one, except it was under a different name... but I can't find that thread anymore, so I'm just kind of lost now.

Anyway...

I've been playing LOADS of PSO2. Like criminal amounts of PSO2. I mean look how many screenshots are in my PSO2 folder, and then consider that I culled about 200 shots from it earlier this year, and that should give you an idea of how much I've been playing this thing (or at least, how many screenshots I've been taking of it).

Aside from that, I dabble in a bunch of other random shite every now and then, but it's been becoming increasingly rare for me to bother with anything other than more PSO2. Something about being unable to get invested in the avatar makes it very difficult for me to play other games (with Dragon's Dogma being a notable exception thanks to its excellent character creation).

Right now I'm (still) looking forward to Blade & Soul, as a sort of minor distraction (I really don't believe the game is going to be something I want to pour hours into like PSO2), and EQNext is very, very strong on my radar right now, even though I barely know any details about how the nitty-gritty of the game will actually function. Pretty much none of the so-called "next-generation" console games have piqued my interest, so it's just... yeah. That's about it, really.

Kind of depressing how little I look forward to nowadays...

Finished up The Last of Us. Best. Single-Player. Game. Ever.

Let's see... did The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC. Now playin' around with Bioshock Infinite. Been thinking of going back to Skyrim & Fable series for the billionth time because I have nothing better to do.

Oh, and messing with mods on Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal.

So. Many. GAMES.

Dragon's Crown

Is Tales of Xillia any good? Is it worth the full price tag?

Both of those games are worth the full price of entry. Xillia's story is maybe a tad cliche at times but the interactions between characters is absolutely amazing. Not to mention the great battle system and all the secrets to find!

I finished Rogue Legacy. And by 'finished' I mean I reached New Game++ and then never touched the game again. It got very annoying very fast: bullet hells don't work when you don't have a lot of freedom of movement.

So I'm currently replaying Kingdoms of Amalur. It's like an off-line MMO but with good combat! Even the story is kind of clichetastic.

Also waiting on Saints Row 4 and hoping it will be less offensive and stupid than the last one.

I finished Rogue Legacy. And by 'finished' I mean I reached New Game++ and then never touched the game again. It got very annoying very fast: bullet hells don't work when you don't have a lot of freedom of movement.

So I'm currently replaying Kingdoms of Amalur. It's like an off-line MMO but with good combat! Even the story is kind of clichetastic.

Also waiting on Saints Row 4 and hoping it will be less offensive and stupid than the last one.

From my experience with videos in that game, no it's going to be WAY more offensive. Sorry if this bursts your bubble :( I personally would love to play Tales of Xillia but can't afford it at the moment, and I'm pretty sure once FFXIV starts I won't be able to play it. When I get into an MMO, I REALLY get into an MMO so...8-)