[Mateus] [AllRP] Pirate's daughter searching for people to meet!

Hello! Recently I've decided to take a shot at FFXIV RP and I'm currently looking for character interactions. I am in no way new to roleplaying but rp over FFXIV is still something I'm new towards. I'm always looking for people to learn from and to assist me in improving!

I do all and any types of roleplay. Script or Paragraph roleplays are OK. Long term or short term roleplays are OK. I'm open for friendships, rivals, enemies, family, romance, etc. More 18+ types of roleplays are fine so long as it's discussed beforehand and you are, indeed, 18+. If any mature or even darker themes are something you would like to keep out of character interactions, please do say and it can be easily done! 

About
Kimiko Yumi || Au'ra || Female || Bisexual || Mateus Server

Being the daughter of a pirate, Kimiko personally found herself unable to embrace the lifestyle her Father seemed to adore so much. The crew and ship had rules and yet it always felt as if the sea was so lawless. Sure, the entire ship respected one another but anyone off that ship was fair game. The stealing, violence, bribery, smuggling... it never sat right with her. Through her eyes, there was always a sense of wonder and excitement on land compared to the ocean. Her Father kept her rather sheltered upon the ship, forbidding most interactions on the mainland due to the fear she'd run off one day. His fear came true either way. Kimiko finally wanted more out of life than a boat full of criminals and set off on her own. The runaway girl is still growing accustomed to life on land, finding everything she sees to be exciting and new. The sheltered lifestyle has left her naive to the simpler things in life, although violence and similar topics never seem to phase her much. Kimiko grew up on stories of her Mother told by her Father, tales of a strong yet gentle healer. Aspiring to be more like her Mother, Kimiko has her current goal set upon becoming a Scholar and White Mage. For the time being, she finds herself in Lominsa, studying the arcane arts.

Edited by KimikoYumi
2 hours ago, maoilmhin said:

Welcome to the RP side of things!   Always looking for new contacts to RP with and expand my character's universe.

Thank you so much!! I'm looking forward to any and all interactions. I'd love to get the chance to RP with your character one day and help expand both of our character's universe.

So I've got two ladies with potential for interaction here!

For Maribelle, I picture a more ... how do I put it, mentor/student type of relationship? I Imagine Kimiko is quite young, and also fairly inexperienced from your description of her while Maribelle is probably older (29) and is very well versed in the arcane arts. Sadly, she has developed an inability to perform white magic and is unable to summon faeries (for reasons she will probably gloss over as "my experiments made it impossible" without going into much detail) but she understands the theory of both magics exceedingly well and can still act as a guide in those disciplines. Also, if Kimiko is over 18, there's a very high chance that Maribelle will flirt with / attempt to seduce her. How Kimiko will react is of course up to you, but Maribelle is also flexible and will not be entirely discouraged by an initial "no" if she thinks Kimiko is becoming more accepting with time. Depending on how young Kimiko actually is, Maribelle may only view her as a fling — some "experience" on Kimiko's belt, so to speak, before she moves on to find the "real deal." She's been that person before and is wholly accepting to be that person again.

As for Raemha, they'd probably have a very friendly relationship. While Raemha is quite young herself (only 21), she's extremely wise for her age and tends to be the "mom friend." Given Kimiko's past with a pirate father, however, I doubt there will be much need for "mama Raemha" to come out, and I'd really like to explore the chance for Raemha to have a friend in a similar age group without feeling like she has to take care of them. It seems like they're both idealists as well (let me know if I'm assuming too much), so I could see them reinforcing each other's idealism — perhaps not always to the other's benefit.

If you'd like to talk/plot more, I also have Discord (Hana#6053)! Hopefully you find something interesting in what I've offered. c:

4 hours ago, reuler said:

So I've got two ladies with potential for interaction here!

For Maribelle, I picture a more ... how do I put it, mentor/student type of relationship? I Imagine Kimiko is quite young, and also fairly inexperienced from your description of her while Maribelle is probably older (29) and is very well versed in the arcane arts. Sadly, she has developed an inability to perform white magic and is unable to summon faeries (for reasons she will probably gloss over as "my experiments made it impossible" without going into much detail) but she understands the theory of both magics exceedingly well and can still act as a guide in those disciplines. Also, if Kimiko is over 18, there's a very high chance that Maribelle will flirt with / attempt to seduce her. How Kimiko will react is of course up to you, but Maribelle is also flexible and will not be entirely discouraged by an initial "no" if she thinks Kimiko is becoming more accepting with time. Depending on how young Kimiko actually is, Maribelle may only view her as a fling — some "experience" on Kimiko's belt, so to speak, before she moves on to find the "real deal." She's been that person before and is wholly accepting to be that person again.

As for Raemha, they'd probably have a very friendly relationship. While Raemha is quite young herself (only 21), she's extremely wise for her age and tends to be the "mom friend." Given Kimiko's past with a pirate father, however, I doubt there will be much need for "mama Raemha" to come out, and I'd really like to explore the chance for Raemha to have a friend in a similar age group without feeling like she has to take care of them. It seems like they're both idealists as well (let me know if I'm assuming too much), so I could see them reinforcing each other's idealism — perhaps not always to the other's benefit.

If you'd like to talk/plot more, I also have Discord (Hana#6053)! Hopefully you find something interesting in what I've offered. c:

Oh goodness, both ladies sound so interesting and wonderful!! I adore the idea of a mentor/student type interaction and even a budding friendship with Raemha. Kimiko is currently 22 years of age. (Aha I forgot to add that in my starting post, my bad!)

Kimiko could certainly use a mentor in her life now that she's on her own upon the mainland. Furthering her magical practices and arcane arts would be something Kimiko would appreciate from Maribelle alot! I can imagine her highly looking up to the other lady and taking every bit of her advice to heart. Being flirted with is something she'd most likely find incredibly flattering, especially from anyone she admires or someone who she respects a lot. Kimiko isn't particularly the type to actively flirt or seduce someone back but that doesn't mean she isn't open or shy from the topic. Inexperienced but openminded to learn is a good way to describe most of how Kimiko interacts with the world. I think it would wholly depend on how their interactions go! I could possibly see Kimiko becoming more curious on the topic and maybe wanting Maribelle to give tips on flirting (more mentorship), perhaps bantering back and forth with it. She isn't the type to mix romance and flings, separating the two.

Kimiko would adore getting to know someone within her age group! Growing up around the pirates on her Fathers ship, for the most part, her interactions were often limited to people older than her. She's always wanted to feel close to someone more of her age. Kimiko can often give off the feeling of needing a motherly type figure from first glance - the naivety and bubbling curiosity often contributing to that, but she's certainly not someone who needs a 'babysitter'. Kimiko can handle herself rather well and her naivety towards certain things never equates to childishness or an incapability to look out for herself. I could see them reinforcing each other's idealisms also! It'd be interesting to see what parts of their ideals they share and other parts they might disagree with entirely or conflict upon.

I'll certainly add you over discord the moment I get the chance to! Otherwise, you can also throw me a request (Amour♡#2190) as I would love to talk/plot further!

Update 
I'll be active for the next couple of days so be sure to message me if you're interested in a RP and would like to arrange something!!
Also a reminder that you can add me on Discord at Amour♡#2190

Now that my finals are over I've finally got time to be back in XIV RPing and whatnot. I'll be in game throughout the week working on events and catching up on some things if you wanted some more RP, though it sounds like you've got some good interactions going on. My character is a relic hunter and dungeon diver, so I can put him anywhere at any given time. I'm Garrison Rooker in game and Rook#5193 on Discord.