Room for one more?

Nova

Hi!

I'm Nova, found my way here from the beta forums. Inever got the chance to play FFXIV 1.0 but I have played other Final fantasy games and always loved the series.

--MMORPG Background--

Hmm… I started playing WoW in 2007 (Blackrock server) andplayed until after the release of Cata. I joined SWTOR (SotE and Ebon Hawke servers) when it launched and played that for almost a year until GW2 came out and I moved over there for a good while. I played STO for a short while until Neverwinter went into open beta and I have been playing that for the last month or so.

--RP experience--

I never got to RP in WoW but when I joined SWTOR a friend ofmine brought me into the fold and found myself in a very RP heavy guild which I found a lot of fun and have been looking for a guild as busy as that one was. I have also RPed since then in Guild Wars 2, STO, and Neverwinter. Oh I almost forgot to mention, I have GMed RP scenes in game, both combat and non combat. Those were fun … though really busy. My friends say I'm a brutal GM, though in my defense I never killed any PCs … except that one guy … but his star ship exploded while he was on it …  so not myfault ... Poor D'el

--Character ideas/info--

Oh my stars … I have no clue. I know I want to play a Miqo'te because they are so adorable and most likely a Keeper of the Moon, cause I love the night. I have been trying to find lore and information on the first game before I really start creating a background. Though the Echo thing caught my attention, sounds like it could be fun to RP if it's done properly.

--How did you learn about the coalition--

I was stalking someone … I mean …. The website came up in a post on the beta forums and I thought I would check it out.

--What kind of role-player are you aiming to be?--

A good one hopefully. :P I aim to RP heavy … ish. At the moment I have very little to occupy my time so I could quite literally spend most of the day RPing.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?--

I am a college student majoring in "Digital Design andWeb Technology". I love creating digital art (though not very good at it). I have done pieces for other people so if you want feel free to ask. I also write stories, fanfiction type. Other than that I'm not very exciting :P 

Oh! I am also plotting world domination with a army of hamsters with really sharp toothpicks and fuzzy pink gloves.

Room for one more you ask? Room for one more?! Look around! There are people running amok all over the place! The barracks are over-flooded, nobody cleans up after themselves, and do you have any idea how expensive the bills are?!

*Shouts into the hall behind the Welcome Desk* Deirdre, stop running with sharp objects! Gerik, don't put that in your mouth! Those drapes are for the gala, Shippuu! I swear to Rhalgr you better not be going commando under there! Shuck, give that other newcomer her cookie back! Why the hell is there so much fur floating around here?!

*Tugs on his hair with a stressed look on his face before running out of the room screaming*

Room for one more you ask? Room for one more?! Look around! There are people running amok all over the place! The barracks are over-flooded, nobody cleans up after themselves, and do you have any idea how expensive the bills are?!

*Shouts into the hall behind the Welcome Desk* Deirdre, stop running with sharp objects! Gerik, don't put that in your mouth! Those drapes are for the gala, Shippuu! I swear to Rhalgr you better not be going commando under there! Shuck, give that other newcomer her cookie back! Why the hell is there so much fur floating around here?!

*Tugs on his hair with a stressed look on his face before running out of the room screaming*

Wow.. I just about fell out of my chair laughing at this.:lol:

And welcome to the RPC Nova!!!

So, like he said, it's a wonderful stress-free environment!

*continues setting stuff on fire as Kylin runs around screaming*

Welcome!

wLcNJBQY25M

I'm laughing so much right now. Hehe, welcome. I think you'll love it here. Uhm, Enem, I'm SO sorry for misspelling your name but it's SOOO complicated Mr. Rosethorne! XS Has a thread on here that kinna details, what happened in 1.0. It's very helpful. *goes to get it* 

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=1615 There you go, now if you'll excuse me, *Grabs a water gun cannon and fires it at Azthran before hopping on my chocobo and riding off* HYAHHH!

THE LALA'S WILL RULE THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHA! *Rides off into the distance*

:lol:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, and the link I have already started wandering through it and making notes. :D

I look forward to joining in the madness, it's my favorite flavor.