[Balmung] X'lantah Kett looking for it all!

Hello all, I can't express how happy I am to be part of this wonderful community! Thanks to everyone I’ve had the opportunity to roleplay with thus far, it's been fantastic.

There will be a little overlap with my post in the player directory, so please bear with me. If you find anything in this post interesting, please don't hesitate at all, poke in me in game, on the forums on on discord (JenileeD20#9861). I have years of roleplay experience and consider myself a heavy roleplayer. I’ve recently returned from a very, very long hiatus (launch) and I’m still getting into the swing of things. Admittedly, I’m a bit overwhelmed with the game and the lore, but I’m getting there!

I’ll provide a high level overview of X'lantah's profile, but please feel free to take a look at her detailed bio on the wiki.

xlantah5.png

Name: X’lantah Kett

Race: Miqo’te

Main class/job: Rogue

Free Company: None

Martial status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

My Miqo’te, X’lantah Kett is seeking contacts of all types! This includes but is certainly not limited to:

1. Friends,

2. Allies,

3. Love interests,

4. Mentors.

X’lantah is still finding her way in the world. I started her out as a vagabond / beggar type, but she’s quickly dipping her toes into the rogue lifestyle. I’m looking to make her a fairly open slate; she will certainly be influenced and subsequently evolve through interactions other player characters. I’m quite open to ideas for her and would love to hear any suggestions.

Not currently in any linkshells or free companies, but certainly on the lookout. Again, I’m open to all roleplay and that extends to free companies as well, however, given X’lantah’s current path, I’m specifically keeping a close eye out for these types of FC:

1. Criminal,

2. Underground types.

Thank you so much for reading, hope to hear from you.

Edited by Jenilee

Hi there!

I'd love to interact with your character at some point, unfortunately I'm not on Balmung or have the ability to transfer over to it. I'm currently in transitional period from my old server to find a new home somewhere since my FC disbanded on Lamia. I think my character who is a scholar of pre-calamity events/items and summoner arts would love to have someone fetch her some rare or forgotten items.

If X'lantah has been dwelling in Ul'dah's streets for long enough, she could be an old acquaintance of Damien's. He was an Ul'dahn street rat and pickpocket for the longest time (under his real name), so they could have gotten up to fun and mischief with the occasional bit of trouble before circumstances meant he had to disappear.

Naturally there's a few IC or OOC caveats, but I can poke you in-game sometime if that sounds interesting. 

Also welcome back! :)

Edited by Damien
On 6/25/2018 at 11:59 AM, Paradigm Pixels said:

Hi there!

I'd love to interact with your character at some point, unfortunately I'm not on Balmung or have the ability to transfer over to it. I'm currently in transitional period from my old server to find a new home somewhere since my FC disbanded on Lamia. I think my character who is a scholar of pre-calamity events/items and summoner arts would love to have someone fetch her some rare or forgotten items.

Well maybe when transfers open back up... someday? 😀

On 6/25/2018 at 1:33 PM, RiniKett said:

Another Kett! Man, Our character's dad really got around! lol welcome to Balmung! If you'd ever like to RP or the like, I would be happy to bump into each other at some point. ^.^

I'm pretty sure I've seen your character around - let's do it!

1 hour ago, Damien said:

If X'lantah has been dwelling in Ul'dah's streets for long enough, she could be an old acquaintance of Damien's. He was an Ul'dahn street rat and pickpocket for the longest time (under his real name), so they could have gotten up to fun and mischief with the occasional bit of trouble before circumstances meant he had to disappear.

Naturally there's a few IC or OOC caveats, but I can poke you in-game sometime if that sounds interesting. 

Also welcome back! :)

She's there all the time, I'm certain they'll bump into each other. 🤠

Hello there, welcome back! :D That's quite the long hiatus, indeed! If you're still looking for an FC, you're welcome to check out Teatime. We're not exactly criminal, but we are underground. Also, I'd be glad to RP sometime!

17 hours ago, Faye said:

Hello there, welcome back! :D That's quite the long hiatus, indeed! If you're still looking for an FC, you're welcome to check out Teatime. We're not exactly criminal, but we are underground. Also, I'd be glad to RP sometime!

Thanks for that Faye, i really appreciate it!

I've looked into Teatime and it looks super cool. Kudos for such a great idea! I'd love to take part in it in whatever way that I can, joining the Freecompany or otherwise.

Always happy to RP :)