New to Just About Everything!

Mistral

Hello, RPC! 
I'm Mistral, longtime lurker and only incredibly recently contributor. Most of my Final Fantasy XIV RP has been done out of game with a close group of friends (due to our characters being, largely, lore-breaky self inserts), but I've made a new character on Mateus to reach out to the RP community at large! I find FFXIV incredibly compelling, and though it may be fun to roleplay wish fulfillment scenarios, I'm trying to prove to myself that I can stay within lore constraints. 😅

I'm a big fan of Allag and Primals, (mostly Garuda. Am I making it too obvious? :P) and I hound as much information of them as I can find. I actually found the RPC searching for bits and pieces of Garuda's lore I might have missed!

I look forward to contributing more to this community, and meeting the lovely people within!

Garuda is awesome! I managed to grab that little figure that looks like the in-game Garuda minion at a con a year ago. It's so adorable! I do wish her fight was a little less stare at my thong (???) and a little more horrific screeching and evil laughing. That little laugh that Garuda-egi does is so good! ❤️

Welcome to the forums! o/

7 hours ago, Mistral said:

I'm a big fan of Allag and Primals, (mostly Garuda. Am I making it too obvious? :P) and I hound as much information of them as I can find. I actually found the RPC searching for bits and pieces of Garuda's lore I might have missed!

Welcome to Mateus and the RPC! 

/slides information towards. <Allag Lore>

5 hours ago, Mermaid said:

Garuda is awesome! I managed to grab that little figure that looks like the in-game Garuda minion at a con a year ago. It's so adorable! I do wish her fight was a little less stare at my thong (???) and a little more horrific screeching and evil laughing. That little laugh that Garuda-egi does is so good! ❤️

Welcome to the forums! o/

I wholly agree. Garuda's model also looks a bit too Overworked Mom in-fight as well for all of the cackling she puts up...
I own the figure too! :D I have an entire shelf dedicated to it. Little candles and gemstones, the Garuda coaster from Eorzea cafe, incense... My friends think I have issues. 😖