Greetings To All [Balmung]

Zhauric

Just dropping the custom introduction here. Only just sampled FFXIV in the recent beta but my first MMO and the first time I learned/engaged in roleplay was FFXI. That will make this a bit of a coming home feeling for me. It was the one game where there was no rp server yet I experienced some of the best roleplay and built a great foundation of friends. Maybe it was because that meant we had to hold together that much more during those times.

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to have some of those old friends here but chances probably aren't high *smiles* I was Aragos in FFXI on the Garuda server and leader of the roleplay linkshell Valinor. So if any from them knew me feel free to drop me a message.

Look forward to stepping into old grounds and in a game that can possibly bring back some of that old magic I have been missing in my mmo gaming. Or then again maybe I should just say giving me a place I feel like I can call home. Granted I missed being an evasion ninja tank and sad to see that isn't in this one *sighs* Oh well! Guess I'll have to adjust, heh.

Just dropping the custom introduction here. Only just sampled FFXIV in the recent beta but my first MMO and the first time I learned/engaged in roleplay was FFXI. That will make this a bit of a coming home feeling for me. It was the one game where there was no rp server yet I experienced some of the best roleplay and built a great foundation of friends. Maybe it was because that meant we had to hold together that much more during those times.

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to have some of those old friends here but chances probably aren't high *smiles* I was Aragos in FFXI on the Garuda server and leader of the roleplay linkshell Valinor. So if any from them knew me feel free to drop me a message.

Look forward to stepping into old grounds and in a game that can possibly bring back some of that old magic I have been missing in my mmo gaming. Or then again maybe I should just say giving me a place I feel like I can call home. Granted I missed being an evasion ninja tank and sad to see that isn't in this one *sighs* Oh well! Guess I'll have to adjust, heh.

*Grins and nods*

Already there *wink*

Looks like monks/pugilists are going to be the evasion tanks this time around. Though I wish Ninja's were in there.

Looks like monks/pugilists are going to be the evasion tanks this time around. Though I wish Ninja's were in there.

Not so much. An evasion tank Job branching from Pugilist could very well happen, but Monks are definitely damage dealers, not tanks. Currently, the tanks are Paladins (damage reduction focused) and Warriors (huge HP sponges).

Anyway, wellllcome!

Not so much. An evasion tank Job branching from Pugilist could very well happen, but Monks are definitely damage dealers, not tanks. Currently, the tanks are Paladins (damage reduction focused) and Warriors (huge HP sponges).

Anyway, wellllcome!

Welcome to the family!

• 4 years later...

Let's take the lazy route in throwing this sucker back up there. I'm back in the game once more after quite the hiatus after venturing to here, there, over there, under there, up top, beneath that table, under that bed, and so on. 

I have yet to figure my direction this time around but like everything great in one's life it will come in time. So a greetings to everyone since the initial post covers other thoughts (you know...lazy, right?) so I don't have to add too much more. 

Look forward to seeing everyone around and hope you're having a fantastic one out there in your travels.