[Balmung] Looking for... Something?

Been a long time since I last RPed in a relatively structured group or setting. Hell, it's been a while since I last RPed alongside anyone else on the regular. Looking for something consistent, without feeling like I'm being 'penciled in' to RP. What I mean by that is... I'd like a community or a group to join, but I don't want it to be a situation where everyone's so busy or so set to certain times that I'd have to schedule things.

Shigi is generally an ex-tribesgirl/woman who decided she wasn't into the Qestir ways, and spent a great deal of time on her own hunting and doing mercenary work, anything that required minimal communication. She still has trouble forming sentences properly, but is often at least understandable. The more flustered or excited she gets, the worse her speech tends to get, sometimes even dipping into caveman levels of speech, foregoing anything but a simple subject-action structure to her speech. Concepts are difficult for her to put forth in speech, and she cannot read or write at all, the physical manifestations of words even more confusing to her than the audible transmission of ideas.

Past her language barrier, she's a very friendly woman, though she is the very definition of a wallflower. She almost never engages with other people unless they approach her, opting to watch from afar and learn what she can about others through observation. She's a very positive person, often to a fault, very frequently putting those who seem to be having more difficulty than herself in front of her own needs. That said, she is a surprisingly shrewd businesswoman, having made a good enough living on selling the results of her hunting that she owns a small apartment in the Goblet. She's about as reptilian as an Auri can get, much preferring the warm, dry climate of the Thanalan to any other region. She has a keen sense of hearing thanks to her crabclaw-shaped horns, and keen balance thanks to her thick, strong tail. Despite this, she's a runt, even for an Auri female, a small woman that relies more on agility than sheer strength. 

I'm usually on infrequently, but wouldn't mind being asked to hop on sometime via Discord (Aqua#7896) for some sort of RP. I'm on Central US time, and really tend to be up at random hours, my work being more on-call based than anything else.

I'm also a bit difficult to get along with, not because I'm a super antagonistic or argumentative person, but... I'm a bit too aloof for my own good. I thrive when people approach me (it's a wonder I made a character with a similar trait, huh...), though once I get to know people I'll talk to them more often.

Also... Balmung, in case you missed the title. :P

EDIT: Also... I do like to actually play the game as well as RP, so an FC that does content AND RP would be amazing~

Edited by Shigi Qestir'Kahkol
4 hours ago, Faye said:

Hello there, welcome! You're welcome to check out Teatime! If you don't want to commit to the FC, we do have a Discord that anyone can join! :) And regardless, I am always glad to RP!

I'd love to see what Teatime's about, if you'd like to get with me next time I'm online?

38 minutes ago, Shigi Qestir'Kahkol said:

I'd love to see what Teatime's about, if you'd like to get with me next time I'm online?

Wonderful! Sure thing, you can send me a /tell anytime if I don't catch you first :)

Hello! I'm an officer with Nox Trading and Services, aka <LUXE>! I've actually seen you around a bit and wanted to walk up but haven't had a chance. <LUXE> is a mercantile/mercenary company founded by Ariette Nox and funded by Fuyuko Uta. We're a group with a wide variety of specialties, from magitek to information brokering, so you're bound to be able to find a home here! You're welcome to message me on Discord if you'd like more details :) Regardless of if you join the FC, I'd love to RP sometime if you're interested!