Returning player, kind of! (Balmung) LF friends, maybe more?

Hello everyone!

I got into FFXIV a few years ago, but, due to RL circumstances, I didn't get very far into it. After listening for so long to friends talking to me about the game and how it's progressed, I finally decided it's time to give it a try once more!

Anyway, I'm looking at getting into the RP scene on Balmung soon. Though, I'm always down for doing PvE content as well! As far as what I'm looking for in roleplay, I'm all for long-term relationships, friends, story arcs, and even some casual RP on the side. While I don't mind Mature RP, I'm not an ERPer. Sex driven storylines are okay once in awhile, but only when they make sense to the development of our characters. I am NOT looking for short-term RP that involves casual sexual encounters, one-night stands, etc. If you're an ERP alt and looking to get your rocks off, Rhubi is not your gal. ^^; Furthermore, I don't do other more serious forms of RP, such as dismemberment, permanent mutilation, general mutilation, death, etc. The usual no-no's. If you're unsure, feel free to ask! Furthermore, while I'm not adverse to finding a deeper relationship for Rhubi, it's something that will have to mature over time and with care. With that in mind, I keep RP and RL strictly separate, and I'd prefer my RP partners to do the same. That goes for IC/OOC as well.

As for Rhubi herself, I'm still working on fleshing her out as a character, and I will at some point get a wiki going for her. For now, she's simply a young (probably early 20's) tribal-turned-adventurer Seeker from somewhere in La Noscea (wherever one might find those from the 'L' tribe). Aside from being a hunter and pretty decent with a bow, Rhubi is rather quirky, sometimes snarky, and pretty fun to be around most of the time. She has a somewhat carefree outlook on life in general while she looks for a way to find her lot in the world. Though, she's still a little wet behind the ears.

So there you have it! If any of this interests you, feel free to send a /tell, or, if you see me with my RP tag up, just feel free to jump right in!

See you guys in game!

Welcome back from me as well! I was reading through and just wanted to say...SAME TRIBE. :D

My main right now is L'navi Qhullu who just happens to also be from a tribe based in Outer/Eastern La Noscea! It wouldn't be too far fetched to say that these two would be from splinters of the same original Viper tribe or even the same one if you wanted to work on that! I've left most of their info vague beyond a few details that pertain to L'navi and her reasoning behind using certain things in combat and outside of it. Barring that, it would be nice to make another Viper friend if you'd be interested. L'navi is pseudo adventuring at the moment, and is generally very outgoing and friendly. She tends to be outspoke but tries to stay polite so she might be a good foil for the snark, while still being able to appreciate it. If you'd like to plot or just introduce them sometime let me know and I'll be happy to figure something out with you.

Good luck in your search and return to the game!

On 1/31/2019 at 2:47 PM, Siha said:

Welcome back from me as well! I was reading through and just wanted to say...SAME TRIBE. :D

My main right now is L'navi Qhullu who just happens to also be from a tribe based in Outer/Eastern La Noscea! It wouldn't be too far fetched to say that these two would be from splinters of the same original Viper tribe or even the same one if you wanted to work on that! I've left most of their info vague beyond a few details that pertain to L'navi and her reasoning behind using certain things in combat and outside of it. Barring that, it would be nice to make another Viper friend if you'd be interested. L'navi is pseudo adventuring at the moment, and is generally very outgoing and friendly. She tends to be outspoke but tries to stay polite so she might be a good foil for the snark, while still being able to appreciate it. If you'd like to plot or just introduce them sometime let me know and I'll be happy to figure something out with you.

Good luck in your search and return to the game!

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. It's been a rough few weeks. Anyway, I'd be all for trying to work something out! Honestly, I don't know all that much about the Viper tribe, and I'm willing to learn more about them, or maybe create something as I go along. Anyway, I'll try to be around more frequently so we can set something up!

On 1/31/2019 at 5:52 PM, Faye said:

Hello there, welcome back! I'm always glad to RP, so feel free to say hello anytime. :)

Thanks! I'll try to look out for you!