Returning User Looking for Connections

Hello everyone! I've been playing the game again for a couple months now but hadn't thought to come back here until today. I've hidden all my old posts since I'm kinda looking for a bit of a fresh start. 

I'm looking for friends, RP partners, and possibly a FC and/or raid team as I find myself interested in raid healing for a static but I've never done it before so a little nervous there. 

My main is Cetah Naras (balmung) but I also regularly play M'kaiko Raesho (balmung) and a few others on occasion both on balmung and a few over on Mateus. 

I'll make a fancy RP profile/search post at some point to go more into what I'm looking for, but just thought I'd pop in here and say hi and put some feelers out. Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Edited by ariaAnomaly

I've just recently returned as well, welcome back friend! I'm on Mateus as well - its amazing how much there is to take in, isn't it??

Hope you find some exciting new adventures in your travels, toss me a hellos or PM if you're out in my "neck of the woods"!

-Xandrie

7 hours ago, Xandrie said:

I've just recently returned as well, welcome back friend! I'm on Mateus as well - its amazing how much there is to take in, isn't it??

Hope you find some exciting new adventures in your travels, toss me a hellos or PM if you're out in my "neck of the woods"!

-Xandrie

Hi! Welcome back to you as well :) if I'm ever around on my mateus alts and see you I'll be sure to say hi!