New and lost...

Hey, I'm Minty (aka Cold Spicy) and I'm... just getting started with RP on FFXIV. I was interested in how it works in MMORPGs since I'm more used to written styles of RP, with over 10 years of experience, the majority of which was spent on tumblr. I'm hoping to be a light-medium rper, and I'm in Goblin... Kind of looking to bounce off ideas and get to know more people, and of course get into RP!

I'd looked around and it looks like the Crystal DC was the place to go, but... the designated RP servers are full and not accepting new players. Ultimately, I decided to stick with what was originally recommended. Hopefully I'll be able to find others who enjoy RP in this server instead! 😖

My character is named Mana Gyoji, an Au Ra from the Raen clan. She's a sleepy, bookish type of person, and a bit clumsy. Her social skills could also use some work since she tends to be more childish. She's incredibly intelligent, though, and always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. For all the studying she does, it is more to sate curiosity than related to actual self-discipline. When she's caught up in an interesting topic, she has a tendency to lose focus on everything else around her... and even herself.

Real life me is pursuing a second bachelor's degree in game programming and development. I'm interested in seeing what kind of features players enjoy in games like this, so one day I can be a part of it from the development side as well!

Edited by Cold Spicy

Hey Minty! Like Kieron said, you can go to any of the other servers on the Crystal DC. In order to do so, just go to the "Visit Another World Server" option at any of the three capital cities' main Aetherytes.

If ever you want to visit Mateus and RP, shoot me a message :D 

Edited by Kaizyr