Hello....Can we do this one more time?

Greetings and Salutations everyone,

I am back, not that I even remember who I knew back when I played FF before - or even what I was doing. I do not have that account anymore - long story. But I have returned, not that I expect people to remember me ( I didn't play for long). Back when I was a young little FF player, we barely had gotten the first xpac so that should tell you its been awhile. So I did think that with that much amount of time passed, it was worth making a Hello topic once more. Nor was I that active on the forums back then. So Hello!

I am working on leveling - currently I'm level 52, so forgive me as I try to get to speed with that. I do play healers and I love playing content as much as I love rp. Currently I have a set of hyur twins, that I'd love to find some rp for but have not as of this post gotten a chance to rp. So I'm still re-figuring out rp in FF. I also do not have many friends in game, and I'd love to meet some people!  If you happen to come across me, Keaira Claymourne (as if you didn't know that from my name here) do please feel free to say hello!! 

I'm looking to get involved in rp in the server, and get in touch with some friends - perhaps even old friends if I can find them. I'm a female, 36 years old and currently live in the East Coast. Although I'm on randomly all day/night as I do not work at the moment. 

So hello once more Balmung!

12 hours ago, Kieron Lohengrin said:

welcome \o

Hello and thank you!!!

25 minutes ago, Kirakira said:

Welcome back!  A lot's changed, but there are still some wonderful people in game! 😄

I've noticed, the difference is...a bit odd for me but it seems like the story has progressed in amazed ways! I do hope I get to find some of those wonderful people! Thank you for the welcome!!

Greetings to you Keaira, I hope your return to FFXIV and its RP community is both entertaining and memorable! I'm sorry that you no longer have your old account, I hope your new account serves you well as you rediscover FFXIV and interact with its community whose positive reputation has been well earned. The rebirth theme is prominent in A Realm Reborn so your return with a fresh account could be seen as an extra layer of meta.