New to FFXIV roleplay! | Haaai!

Clumsy

Hello! I'm Clumsy, at least that's what most people know me as. I'm really horrible when it comes to talking about myself so I'm just gonna toss up the template that was given to get the ball rolling. 

MMORPG background:

I have tons of MMORPG experience. From Tera, to ArcheAge, WoW...pretty much any MMORPG you can think of, I've most likely played and roleplayed on. 

RP experience:

I have over 15+ years roleplay experience. I actually started roleplaying on Forums, moved to Gaiaonline when it first launched (YES My age is showing) and then myspace when it became a roleplay hotspot. Since then I've jumped from MMO and games. DayZ, Conan, FiveM (GTA). Any place I could that had a roleplay community. 

Character ideas/info:

Right now I don't have much when it comes to my character. I'm still a bit new to FFXIV so I'm learning the story and the races. I'd welcome any sort of help if anyone had time to spare :)

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be?

I am a heavy roleplayer but I do like to take breaks to level and do a bit of PVE. Normally when I roleplay I am in character as soon as I load into the game, and I will be that way as soon as I reach more of the end game with FFXIV. 

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

Hobby wise I'm a graphic artist. I don't draw. I mainly do Twitch art and recolor when it comes to my RP characters. I also stream, I don't do too much streaming anymore on twitch but when I do it's usually roleplay or some random single player game. 

On a final note! It's nice to meet everyone and I hope to find some people that would be willing to help me ease into the roleplay here on the server. I've adored Final Fantasy since the very first one and RP is my creative outlet. Trying to find a new place to call home, make friends and I'm hoping this is the place. :)

Welcome aboard, Clumsy! ^_^ I hope you're able to make some lasting connections here that will help enrich your RP experience in FFXIV. From what I understand there are some cool references that fans of the Final Fantasy series will appreciate, so here's hoping you thoroughly enjoy your time with this game. \o/