First-time FFXIV Roleplayer

Howdy folks.

I have never roleplayed in FFXIV, but I have done a bit of text-based roleplaying on forums (and even Xanga if that doesn't date me enough). Because I love the world of Eorzea, and the little home I've made for myself in-game, I thought it might be fun to explore roleplay in-game.

I'm a bit nervous about it, because I tend to get nervous about this type of thing with a new group of people. But I'm hopeful to find out what RP in this game entails and if it's for me! Hopefully make some friends along the way. :3 

ffxiv_08312019_201423_188.png

Name: Luna Aequor

Class: Bard, lvl 60

(I'm still catching up to actual story content, so plz no spoilers or anything. I only just started the Heavensward patch content.) 

Race: Lalafell 

Home: Lavender Beds, loyal to Gridania. Second home is with a rad cat girl in Thanalan.

Companion: A red panda named Red. 

ffxiv_04182019_001204_583.png

I do have an Instagram for my character that I can share, but I didn't want to link it just in case that looks like spam/promotion and this forum didn't like that. I'm bad about updating it lately, but it has been fun to have a little archive of my character's adventures on.

In other RP environments, I might have some elaborate backstory to tell or plots I want to fulfill. But considering this is my first time here, I'm mostly going to go off of loose ends I've imagined in a world where I lived in Gridania (dream home). 

If you want to know more about me or my character, feel free to ask! You're welcome to just call me Luna OoC and in-character. :)

Edited by lunaaequor