Roleplayer looking for players to expand Character story

One of the greatest challenges for me is socializing with others.  I'm hoping that possibly there would be some individuals out there willing and interested in participating in Kamil's journey.  As of right now, he's still fairly low in the levels but I would be delighted to share some events and adventures with some folks.  His backstory I'll fill in a snippet of here, there is some spoilers for those that are familiar with the character or where he's based from.  

This is Kamil's story currently: 

"The Wandering Gladiator, as many would call him; travels far and wide across the lands searching for something, or someone. It is hard to say which. His skills are unmatched and style is unlike many have seen; as though he is not from this world.

In truth, he is from a distant world; a world where Evil slowly plagued the minds and hearts of it's inhabitants. Although the evil was slain, for what price? It seemed like a heavy burden on the mans shoulders. Yet despite the hardships and sacrifices, the warrior known as Kamil Dowonna says very little about it.

The place of his origin is a world known as Ticondera. Kamil, was one of seven Apprentices hand picked by King Reemer to find seven runes.  The prize was becoming the next heir to the kingdom.  Yet, there was a great deal of tension during this journey. One of the apprentices betrayed the remaining six in hopes of gaining the seven runes and reducing the competition. Upon retrieving the seven runes, Reemer; revealing himself to be Gorsia, used Kamil and the others to gain his powers back; killing the real King Reemer.  In an instant, Gorsia zapped the remaining six apprentices with lightning sending them 5000 years into the past. Using the seven runes that were crafted by Saro's Disciples, Kamil and the others confronted Gorsia and defeated him. But not without Gorsia getting one final blow of his own.

How Kamil arrived in Eorzea remains a mystery; yet there is a heavy burden the plagues the warriors very heart. It seems to weigh heavily on his chest as he ventures forth. Having arrived at Ul'Dah to begin his new journey. What that is, remains to be seen."

I'm open to a few options while traveling along.  Feel free to let me know if anyone is interested.