[Balmung/Crystal][Discord] Kasumi Sui

I. Basic Info

Characters: Kasumi Sui (Balmung/Active) , Tsubaki Yuzuka (Balmung/Hiatus), and a content main over on Aether.

Primary character: Kasumi Sui (for RP)

Linkshells: None

Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium. I dislike being in character for everything I do in-game and also dislike incredibly casual interactions where one struggles to differentiate between the character and the RPer. I value character interactions and having fun. I take RPing seriously but not too seriously.

Views on RP combat and injuries: I'm not opposed to combat but I'm inexperienced with it so there may need to be some discussion and hand holding. My current RP character was also intended to be magically gifted and clueless about other areas of life as a way to balance it. I'm not opposed to her losing a fight, getting hurt, or even getting captured but I'd rather her win more fights than lose them. Injuries should be discussed ahead of time for both sides. My current character is also a healer and the power level and effect of that is something that should also be discussed. I have no desire to take away anyone's agency.

Views on IC romance: I thoroughly enjoy it and, if I'm honest, I tend to get more invested in romantic relationships. That said, while all types are welcome for friendships, I tend to be a bit pickier for romance. My character is a straight monogamous female. Furthermore, I find lalafells too child-like in appearance to feel comfortable doing romantic RP with. Also, not interested in ERP and prefer fade to black if sex comes up.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I have had an unpleasant experience with preexisting relationships in the past but I'd like to move past that. If this is something you'd like to do with my character then please, for the love of Hydaelyn, have an idea of what you want and be willing to discuss it with me. Given my character's backstory, I think it'd be really fun to run into people who knew her.

Views on lore: I believe a little bending is fine but prefer to be mostly lore adherent. To be honest though I'm pretty RP starved lately and am doing my best to keep an open mind these days. Just don't bring me completely out there characters like literal Warriors of Light or isekai'd anime protags.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Prefer /tell or a party for crowded areas so I can filter out other chatter. /say is fine for less populated areas.

III. Other Info

Timezone: EST. My times are all over the place but lean to the later side. If you can make plans ahead of time with me I can probably accommodate them. Alternatively I'm very happy with RPing on Discord and responding at my own pace.

Contact info:

Discord: Oaris#0605

Old LFRP post on my Tumblr over here. Some info is outdated or needs to be rewritten but it's still mostly accurate.

I also plan to make a proper LFRP post on these forums but for now I'll just make this.

Edited by Mermaid
typos
  • Mermaid changed the title to [Balmung/Crystal][Discord] Kasumi Sui