Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:moogle:

You'll see me on Gilgamesh for sure! I would've been on there during open beta, but it wouldn't let me make a character there... well, at least not til last minute right before servers were pulled down. Hopefully my character is still in existence when I start up the game for early start.

See you all then! Keep an eye out for Fotix Topitopi!

:moogle:

You'll see me on Gilgamesh for sure! I would've been on there during open beta, but it wouldn't let me make a character there... well, at least not til last minute right before servers were pulled down. Hopefully my character is still in existence when I start up the game for early start.

See you all then! Keep an eye out for Fotix Topitopi!

Glad to hear it

just want to congradulate everyone who participated in last weeks Beta. We got a lot of compliments and good feedback from those visiting for open beta and many folk are now convinced to join the game to rp with us because of good impressions! Thanks to all that helped with setting this tone!

Excellent work all of everyone lets really keep it up! For those who will be joining us for Early Access I know you all are going to make things even better! Don't forget to ask for your Coalition OOC and Limitless Sky linkpearls!

One request I have is get those linkshells up on the Gilgamesh Linkshell wall on the forums we need you guys Linkshells and Free Companies to start representing! Post them!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15&filtertf_srvr=Gilgamesh

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to the event! Lots got to meet and greet. For those who were not able to attend there will be another Beach Party event tba. The Swimsuit Competiton! I am just waiting for the in game event that will have them released on the server!

Also there will be an upcoming Guild Fair to be announced as well. Please start getting those FC's on the Gilgamesh linkshell forums! I'd like to have as many represent as possible and we really need all of you to post up! Medium to Heavy FC's please make sure to post up especially as we are in great need of you all right now!

For those who will be joining us hopefully after Wednesday don't forget to hit me up in game for a pearl. Also be sure to send the new folks my way as we have gifts for them!

Great read!

Thanks for posting this. Its really a big help for most of us that are brand new to the entire being that is FF:ARR. Of course that also includes returning players that are trying to slowly pick everything back up into place, wether its the Rp'ing or the lore itself.

I myself am brand new to this game and returning to my RP roots so it can get a little tricky sometimes but as i browse, i find more and more helpful threads like this and i really am appreciative of what comes out of it so thank you :P

As i stated before, brand new to the game and its lore so any piece of advice, hints, etc you throw my way would be greatly appreciated. That goes for everybody out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I really like cell phones, and change it often.Last year i got a LG Chocolate one, but at my angry moment i throw it away, so it died! And this year i bought this kind of cell phone with cheap price, but i am afraid of his fate then. I hate the noises of irrelevant calls,you know sometimes i just want to be alone, that is enough, anyone knows how can i do? I have got a phone blocker in Google, but I heve no idea of it, ask some profession for help!

Just wanted to thank everyone so far who has helped in making Gilgamesh the success that its been so far. We have definitely overcome the so called impossible and came out the gate swinging. Our first series of events, the Beach Parties and the Moonfire Play Event were both successes! Thanks everyone who came out to both events! Soon we will have upcoming events held by Erosskye, Morelle Noire and Saefinn! Be sure to keep an eye out on on these events! If you yourself want to do an event well get it started! Get those rp Free Companies and Linkshells listed! We are still in great need of more rp FC's and LS's, especially ones that embrace medium and heavy public roleplay!

Things are coming along and welcome to those that are joining us everyday! Our success proves that open mindedness even in the face of absolutely terrible (and unfounded) stereotypes will win the day! Thanks to our Reddit, 4chan and other community roleplayers for stepping up to the plate and proving that it doesn't and should not matter which community you are from, But that as long as you are a roleplayer that is all that should matter! Lets continue to prove this point!

Bravo folks! Lets keep the momentum going! From those who were here in the beginning to those who are joining us even today. Gilgamesh is a solid proven success because of all of you. Continue to get those characters, concepts and rp groups up on these pages! If you need any help please just send me a pm as my door is always open.

You should all be proud! Thank you!