UI set ups

If it works for you, go for it. :)

What I do is compress all the hotbars in the middle, then put the chat box on the size and expand it. Everything else I've pulled to the edges and corners of the screen to keep them out of the main viewport. I'd show you what it looks like but, um, I can't figure out how to attach and insert JPEGs on this forum. :blush: The PNG screenshots are too big because I play at 2560x1440.

Ffffff- Sucks that you can't take screenshots with the PS3... They should implement it~

Yes, yes they should. Considering its entirely possible to either transfer an image to a USB thumbdrive (or even email it to yourself if you need) on a PS3, they really should. That aside, I just use the default PS3 controller scheme. I know, kind of scrubby but I tried keyboard and mouse only to find that I'm infinitely faster on my controller. This is only because of my console gaming background. (I'm sorry, master-race! I'm trying to get into PC gaming, building a rig is just to expensive right now)

Edit: Mind you, I'm using prior experience in MMOs to say that I'm better on a controller.

Ffffff- Sucks that you can't take screenshots with the PS3... They should implement it~

Yes, yes they should. Considering its entirely possible to either transfer an image to a USB thumbdrive (or even email it to yourself if you need) on a PS3, they really should. That aside, I just use the default PS3 controller scheme. I know, kind of scrubby but I tried keyboard and mouse only to find that I'm infinitely faster on my controller. This is only because of my console gaming background. (I'm sorry, master-race! I'm trying to get into PC gaming, building a rig is just to expensive right now)

Edit: Mind you, I'm using prior experience in MMOs to say that I'm better on a controller.

I only made minor adjustments to my UI... Mostly the things that went off-screen !

Its a little dark, Sorries.

Combat happens up top, emote and texting happen at the bottom w/non essentials. The right is the map and objectives and the left is reserved for the party window.

Managed to get this on screen not using the full width of the monitor. Looking down from 3/4 view the bottom wall of junk stays at the characters feet.

HUDlayout2_zps76d4dc12.png

Combat happens up top, emote and texting happen at the bottom w/non essentials. The right is the map and objectives and the left is reserved for the party window.

Managed to get this on screen not using the full width of the monitor. Looking down from 3/4 view the bottom wall of junk stays at the characters feet.

Oh wow thats a full screen, to each their own, that would drive me mad :D

Here's what I'm currently using. Primarily, I wanted central visibility for important battle information (buffs/debuffs, HP/MP/TP, ability cooldowns, and focus target). Everything else gets pushed to the sides.

6vBrGoT.jpg

Haven't messed with the UI but good to see you can put an action bar off on the side like that so I'll probably use something like this myself.

Here's what I'm currently using. Primarily, I wanted central visibility for important battle information (buffs/debuffs, HP/MP/TP, ability cooldowns, and focus target). Everything else gets pushed to the sides.

6vBrGoT.jpg

Haven't messed with the UI but good to see you can put an action bar off on the side like that so I'll probably use something like this myself.

There are 4 action bars in an upright position already, you just need to activate them in the character options, 10 action bars in all is awesome.

I love this!