Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread

Alright, this is basically the thread for the launch event that will be happening on the Gilgamesh server for those interested. So far we have been talking about a meet and greet that is partial festival/refugee assistance in the way of low level crafting items. All are welcome to participate and more details will be ironed out soon. What we definitely need at this moment more than anything are those who will be able to assist with the actual event. Crafters and other organizers will definitely be needed.

*UPDATE the meeting for those who wish to help with this event will take place on Friday between 8 and 10 in game.

The Party is back in Costa, be sure to ask in coalition ooc for a guide to help you get there without the boat

There will be another party event, we are going to give it a go folks. The show -must- go on! I highly suggest logging in early if you are able!

Wish to talk about this in more detail, hit me up with a PM if you are interested in helping put this together.

This will be a casual fun event and definitely come as you are. My character will be singing a few of his more silly sailor songs. A lot of laughing and just fun will be the order of the day!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a good idea to collaborate with Hiname Dawnpride (Akki-Chan here on the forums), shes the leader of The Silver Anvil, Gilgamesh's Crafting RP linkshell. If the planets align and I can get out the gate with a good start, I can help provide food that is beneficial for those between the of level 1 through 20. :tonberry:

Sounds fun! Are you planning this for the actual first week of release? As in August 27th+? or for the early access release?

Since I'm planning on arcanist and rumors have it that it wont be added to the game until actual release I should be able to focus more on sub classes, including crafting. If this goes for the first actual release, I should already have some crafting classes up already high enough to help out anyway!

Let me get some things set in stone and worked out and I'll try to shoot you a PM ASAP. I'd love to help. :D

Lots of food and any low level crafting items (weapons, armor, clothes, etc)

Sounds like a food fight in the making!

My gilgamesh crafter is supposed to be a secondary character but I'll put in some effort to help making stuffs for this. :)

I'll have lots of Clothes and Jewelry items to sell, so I'll definitely be there to help represent Gilgamesh and The Silver Anvil and help out however possible as well. :D

Edit: If anyone has any suggestions for items to make (roleplay gear, actual leveling gear, things you like the look of etc) for levels 1-12 for Weaving or Goldsmithing items, please let me know.

I'll have lots of Clothes and Jewelry items to sell, so I'll definitely be there to help represent Gilgamesh and The Silver Anvil and help out however possible as well. :D

Edit: If anyone has any suggestions for items to make (roleplay gear, actual leveling gear, things you like the look of etc) for levels 1-12 for Weaving or Goldsmithing items, please let me know.

Thanks again everyone.

What do you guys think of this event being set up in Costa del Sol, I was thinking about making this event fun and open like a beach party where we can get lots of pictures, lots of laughs, playing in the water, and other shenanigans? I didn't want the first even to be something to high end and honestly my character is pretty down to earth (this version of him anyway which is basically the -real- version) so he would do something that just anyone could go to and just bring themselves their smiles and their friends.

Opinions?

Thanks again everyone.

What do you guys think of this event being set up in Costa del Sol, I was thinking about making this event fun and open like a beach party where we can get lots of pictures, lots of laughs, playing in the water, and other shenanigans? I didn't want the first even to be something to high end and honestly my character is pretty down to earth (this version of him anyway which is basically the -real- version) so he would do something that just anyone could go to and just bring themselves their smiles and their friends.

Opinions?

I like this idea - I think a low key place for rp'ers to meet and see each other is a great way to break the ice :)

Sounds like a great idea though I have no idea where that is (somewhere in Limsa I'm guessing).

One event we should have for sure though is a march across Eorzea to gather most of the big Aetheryte Crystals for anyone who hasn't been to Gridania or any of the other places.

I'll be starting in Gridania so hopefully I can get to 15 quick enough.

Sounds like a great idea though I have no idea where that is (somewhere in Limsa I'm guessing).

One event we should have for sure though is a march across Eorzea to gather most of the big Aetheryte Crystals for anyone who hasn't been to Gridania or any of the other places.

Yeah it's in La Noscea, you can take the Ferry Skipper on the lower decks in Limsa to get there easily for free.

That's a pretty good idea.

I like the Aetheryte idea and this beach event is the first week of launch perhaps that Saturday or first day of september if that is labor day. Or the following weekend. I want to give people who buy the game at launch enough time to be able to get there.

If anyone is interested in joining a Skype conversation please message myself or Rock Sandbourne. This is /only/ for people interested in helping with events - it's not meant to be for lots of socializing. This is so that we can better come together on ideas and possibly work on a Google doc together to get things happening. ^^

Thanks!

A launch RP event should probably usa a gathering as an excuse. Say, a festival, a bounty hunt, something that would ICly draw a lot of people so we can all meet up. I'm personally looking forward to this, and I'd love to help in any way possible, as I'll probably won't miss the beginning of the Gilgamesh RP community :D 

Anyway, that's my suggestion, make something like a festival of sorts :)

A launch RP event should probably usa a gathering as an excuse. Say, a festival, a bounty hunt, something that would ICly draw a lot of people so we can all meet up. I'm personally looking forward to this, and I'd love to help in any way possible, as I'll probably won't miss the beginning of the Gilgamesh RP community :D 

Anyway, that's my suggestion, make something like a festival of sorts :)

A festival beach party is exactly what it is.

Oh btw what do you all think of the event being Sunday September 1st 3pm est? The day before labor day?

Vess want to set this up during open beta perhaps? 

Oh by the way I finally put up a name. Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! Hope you guys like it!