Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread

2PM? Hm. I'd better stock up on Monsters! Looks like I'll be pulling a 24-hour day, then, that Sunday (I work all night from 11pm Sat to 11am Sun EST)! I couldn't bear missing a big event right out of the gate!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2PM? Hm. I'd better stock up on Monsters! Looks like I'll be pulling a 24-hour day, then, that Sunday (I work all night from 11pm Sat to 11am Sun EST)! I couldn't bear missing a big event right out of the gate!

1p est

Even better! I'll still be somewhat conscious. =-B

*UPDATE the meeting for those who wish to help with this event will take place on Friday between 8 and 10 on Skype please list your Skype name below if you wish to be involved.

There will be two beach party events, we are going to give it a go folks. The show -must- go on! I highly suggest logging in early if you are able!

Welp. I'm officially unable to attend. =-/ Got screwed over by some attempted identity theft (that, thankfully, my bank stopped). My bank card wound up deactivated to keep anything from happening... but go figure, mere hours later, Squeenix decided to finally bill me (two days after release) for my pre-order... only to have it declined.

Soonest I can get a new copy of the game, now, is Tuesday due to holiday weekend. Short of someone miraculously being generous and giving me their code (due to, who knows, not getting in or whatever) or some other kind of outstanding happening, I am officially fucked for this weekend.

Sorry. =-/ I was really looking forward to coming, too...

I missed the August 18 get-together because of 3102.  Now it looks as if I'm going to miss this one, too.

I was on this morning and things were going swimmingly.  I figured I'd hang around, questing, FATEing and whatnot until time for the party.  Sadly, I got booted about an hour ago and can't get back.

I'll keep trying -- my character is at The Alehouse.  I don't know how to get to the party from there, but I'm sure, IF I can get back on, I'll figure it out.

This is so disappointing/frustrating.  This is no way to run a business.