New Beta Schedule 5 days long!!

I read this earlier. Went into work, quit my job, broke up with my girlfriend, went to the grocery store and got supplies.

My body is ready.

rofl

I'm out of sick days, need to call in an tell them I died ... temporarily.

I read this earlier. Went into work, quit my job, broke up with my girlfriend, went to the grocery store and got supplies.

My body is ready.

rofl

I'm out of sick days, need to call in an tell them I died ... temporarily.

You could just tell them you have the plague, easily curable in this day and age with antibiotics, but we all know those take a few days to kick in >.>

I'm trying to hold out from playing any of the Betas until we get to Beta 4 which I've been told is a non-wipe Beta. I played a couple of weeks ago for about 10 minutes and then shut it off, I'm attempting to preserve as much of the mystery and change for a character I won't lose. That being said, hope those of you playing this Beta have a blast!

I'm trying to hold out from playing any of the Betas until we get to Beta 4 which I've been told is a non-wipe Beta. I played a couple of weeks ago for about 10 minutes and then shut it off, I'm attempting to preserve as much of the mystery and change for a character I won't lose. That being said, hope those of you playing this Beta have a blast!

I usually use beta's to preview character creation options,and get a feel of the game , and some really early game testing. in this situation though being a 1.0 adventurer I really just wanted to personally try out the ps3 version as i'm grabbing a physical collectors edition of ARR for ps3 for the goodies/support the game and have 2 platforms to play on lol.

I liked what I saw in the Ps3 UI developer trailer but wanted to do a hands on

Woo, my 1.0 character, how long it has been, aaaahhhh

Granted I dont entirely like that the only initial option to start in ol Limsa is to start as a marauder but since its my original character somewhere in storage should be all my excess class gear so thats an easy fix.

yay beta!