Coalition OOC [OOC Hub]

Many of our leaders in the channels are fc leaders not ooc channel leaders. They are there to recruit for their respective rp guilds for those in the ooc channels to join. Having them in every ooc channel gives newbies easy access to rp guild leaders. Many of our community do not use this site.

As far as channel leaders well we all play at different times. Its always nice for people to have those they can ask questions.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahoy! I tried getting a hold of a bunch of you in-game but no one was around at the time. Anyroad, I've just recently started investing some time into my character on Gilgamesh, and am very interested in joining the RP community! Color me interested in joining the OOC linkshell. My character's name is Collem Brody.

Matthias Silverstar is consistently on as well so you can also send him a PM as well. We have a lot of folk who can invite so at worst just do a shout in the three cities for the rp communities.

well im so newbie and i dont know how to pm and tried finding you all but no luck .-.

Please note that these are main only channels! for any alts please send a pm to Luluni Lulu. Guild leaders are permitted one alt for purposes of recruiting from the actual channels

Also due to inactivity I have opened up some spots in the main channels. If your character (main only) was removed by mistake please just contact myself or any listed in the OP to get back in and my apologies if I made that mistake.

Otherwise thanks everyone so far. Please again to keep room open for new members I humbly ask that if you are not a guild leader you please only keep a main in these channels for space purposes. Guild leaders again get only one alt to add to these channels for recruiting purposes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there.  I am was hoping to get an invite to your ls.  I am really interested in trying out rp on ffxiv and would love to make some new friends while I am at it.

Wonderful, Mattias Silverstar and Booker Dewitt are always on. I will be on later this evening around 9 or 10 pm est if anyone needs an invite. Als be sure to just ask in your home cities if these two aren't around, we have people everywhere who can send out invites and two channels have been cleaned out from inactivity so we have the room. New FC leaders please send me an in game message so we can make sure you are also set up properly in the channels