Coalition OOC [OOC Hub]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the leader of the channel has been preoccupied irl, and we've been unable to flush the channel of inactives.  Most everyone in the channel has invite powers now, but you cannot kick people who are secondary leaders unless you are the main leader.

There are secondary OOC channels that those interested can be invited to, and we can see who we can make space for in the main channel.

If y'all who still need invites could list your playtimes so we could work out the situation (as the list of people with invite powers is very... very long, and we know you do not want to player search that many people  >.>), that would be much appreciated.  ^^

I'm not exactly afk, just been too preoccupied with school. I'll have a break soon.... *sigh* soon.

And we'll happily welcome you back.  :)

Hello! I'm new here, and new to this game. Me and a friend would like to be invited, what's the best way to go about it? :)

Our playtimes vary, can't really be conclusive about that!

My best suggestion would be to post again in this thread the next time you are both on, and we'll try to get you both in somewhere.  Generally, the largest amount of people on are in the evenings here in the States, and if it comes to it you can just search for me (I have no life and am generally on each evening.  >.>), and I'll see what I can do.

Eshkin D'Lore

i'm online at a bunch of different times honestly. I think most common times are after 2pm est

I shall keep an eye out for you, as well!

I have PMed the leader of the channel, and hope to get the situation resolved soon.  :)

Eep, I haven't formally asked to get in this thing yet, so I'm rectifying now.

Kroemgarr Hollborgsyn is my only character at the moment, and I'm available in the evenings, Pacific time.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I wont be able to log in for quite some time. I moved to Korea for a little time and apparently the IP is blocked for access.

I searched around and Yoshida claimed they're working on expanding to China/Russia/Korea for Summer '14 so I may have to wait until then. I'm pretty disappointed about this but I wont be making any appearances anytime soon. This is just a heads up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...