Coalition OOC [OOC Hub]

*Please note that these are main only channels! for any alts please send a pm to Luluni Lulu. Guild leaders are permitted one alt for purposes of recruiting from the actual channels

Welcome home all, here we are all family, part of the the family of roleplayers of the Gilgamesh server.

Alright so here it goes, Coalition OOC will serve as the out of character Linkshell of the Gilgamesh server. All of course are invited and this is usually where the introduction to the server rp community will happen. As long as you are a roleplayer access will be granted. Various members will be giving out linkpearls and if anyone is interested in being a pearl holder please just say so. The channel will also serve as the question channel for new roleplayers no matter what community they are coming from. Patience, understanding and respect are the rules of this LS. The brother channel to Coalition will be -Limitless Sky the IC channel for the server.  

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2739

Kayle Delwyn, Booker Dewitt, Mattias Silverstar, Faedil Hyperion, ,Reena Quinn, Oujou Shahyadva, Mikh Tayuun as well as several others will be granting pearl access. please just inquire in /shout and /yell in your local starting city. You can also pm those above.

Ladies and Gentlemen also list your Skype names for the ooc chat for the server. We'd like to keep as many of us together especially if we have to make additional linkshells for Coalition OOC. The Skype chat will serve as a way that everyone can communicate.

Here are the rules

The only thing that matters on this channel is if you are a roleplayer, that's it. We simply do not care what community anyone is from. You a roleplayer? You are respectful of the rp community and of others? You get a pearl, period.

Be respectful and mindful of others no matter what. This is a community linkshell so please keep in mind that you will have others from all different backgrounds and persuasions. So please watch any terms that may be derogatory in nature, respect, respect, respect. I cannot stress this enough

Meet and greet roleplayers to your heart's content.

No arguments on the channel, debates are fine as long as they are done in a civil manner and without holding any grudges afterwards. Keep private issues off the channel.

Remember we are all on this channel for the same thing ooc communication to foster the rp community of our chosen server.

Agree to disagree.

Be willing to teach those who are new to roleplay.

d_2893_zps768e6592.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it trivial. but I am seriously considering Gilgamesh as my primary RP server because of the name... Gilgamesh, hero of the world's first recorded adventure story, or Balmung... which sounds like the name of some evil scientist's minion. lol

• 2 weeks later...

How might one go about obtaining this magical pearl? can you compile a list of people we can message in game to get one, or set up a time and place to stop by and pick it up?  *that makes me imaging standing in line at freakin Wal-Mart on black Friday, but FF style, everyone scrambling to get a pearl...lol

How might one go about obtaining this magical pearl? can you compile a list of people we can message in game to get one, or set up a time and place to stop by and pick it up?  *that makes me imaging standing in line at freakin Wal-Mart on black Friday, but FF style, everyone scrambling to get a pearl...lol

lol no no, You stated you wanted one you will get one. I will be in game that Friday and there will be other link pearl holders as well. I'll put the list up before the end of the day