Coalition OOC [OOC Hub]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Luluni Luni and others mentioned here are currently in game and can put out linkshells for those who are just joining us make sure you get in and get yours, especially those who are putting their main on Gilgamesh! Also make sure to inquire in /shout in your starting cities!

Coalition OOC 1 will be the channel as the original Coalition OOC channel is filled along with Limitless Sky. At the moment Limitless Sky is -not- being used for ic rp atm. As soon as the status changes back to an ic channel we will create a second ic channel.

Thats a good idea, I was just thinking of all the names on the Balmung LS I hardly ever see logged in. >.>

I am probably going to switch over to my Lalafell for playing (cause of Eros' rp-ls), so I might take K'anika out of the group.

There is now a third channel, Coalition OOC A

FC and LS leaders please be sure to get a place in the channel so you can recruit from it. Alts are not allowed at all. Please be considerate and leave spaces for those who will be maining with us.

Now why are the channels named as they are? Coalition OOC, OOC 1 and OOC A?

Because there is no first, second or third place. All are equal and all are first *winks*.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps a better use of space would be to not have the same leaders be in every LS but have different leaders for each? I know it sounds bad, but... if the same people are in every LS, they are potentially taking up slots that new people could use. :x

It's sad we have to resort to this...

As K'anika: Also I am unhappy in OOC 1, no one talks. The Driftwood chat seems to be the one everyone wants to be in. That ones never quiet. *sigh*

Oh well...

I'm sorry if I sound like Im always complaining about this, but it annoys the crap out of me.