Coalition OOC [OOC Hub]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think I'd find a decent LS this quick. 8-)

I'm very proud of the group we have so far. Its a good start. Just remember everyone Limitless Sky and Coalition OOC are the ic and ooc chat channels for rpers on the server, that's it. You guys do what you need to for your own respective rp and ooc linkshells and Free Companies

You -know- you already got one so it will be there day one just send me or someone on here a pm.

Ladies and Gentlemen also list your Skype names for the ooc chat for the server. We'd like to keep as many of us together especially if we have to make additional linkshells for Coalition OOC. The Skype chat will serve as a way that everyone can communicate.

I have several RPers in my mixed company group, and will keep an eye out for the names listed during early access and launch.  My estimation roughly right now is that I have around 10 entirely unique individuals. Huzzah RP! I can't wait!

Sounds good, there will be a space for all of those interested in roleplaying in your group!

Go ahead and send a pearl my way (Same name), and I'll be much obliged. With Reddit and Twitch's community swarming everywhere, us RP'ers will need to stick together and organize some sort of counter-offensive. We shall flood their taverns to the brim.

IGN: Riken Avadur

I think I would like to join this and the accociated IC shell as well... some friendly voices in the swarm would be welcome.  Either I will seek out one of the mentioned people, or if that can be sent (via moogle?) then one to Kshennya T'tannish would be appreciated.  I will post in Limitless sky as well.

~K - who ponders Riken's notion about filling taverns to the brim and weather 'tis better to fill them or be filled by them... hmm...

I think I would like to join this and the accociated IC shell as well... some friendly voices in the swarm would be welcome.  Either I will seek out one of the mentioned people, or if that can be sent (via moogle?) then one to Kshennya T'tannish would be appreciated.  I will post in Limitless sky as well.

~K - who ponders Riken's notion about filling taverns to the brim and weather 'tis better to fill them or be filled by them... hmm...

Send them a pm, luluni luni is on right at this moment