Early Access/Pre-Order Registration codes?

I purchased the Collector's edition Digital download from the square enix online store. 

I received no pre-order confirmation code or early access registration thing in my email about it. Has anyone else received these emails or codes?

Or can someone explain this all to me and how it works? I'm kinda worried that I might not have received the email for some reason.

I ordered a physical CE from Game (UK) and received an e-mail straightway with a pre-order code.

However I'm concerned that it's the wrong sort of code, as this is what I received.

You can now enjoy: FFXIV Preorder Bonus

Activation code: XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX

Obviously I've removed the actual characters but the format gives 18 characters if I ignore the dashes or 21 if I include them.

I ordered a physical CE from Game (UK) and received an e-mail straightway with a pre-order code.

However I'm concerned that it's the wrong sort of code, as this is what I received.

You can now enjoy: FFXIV Preorder Bonus

Activation code: XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX

Obviously I've removed the actual characters but the format gives 18 characters if I ignore the dashes or 21 if I include them.

I guess we should just wait a few more days to see what happens. We cant activate till the 20th anyway.

Hey! I ordered the Collectors Edition for PS3 (physical copy) from the square enix site and they did send me a code with the confirmation email when I ordered it.

(It's an 18 digit code listed underneath the products. I believe it was under the Preorder Download Bonus Package)

There was also a link in that email where you could click and then input your email so that it would send you further information when the time came for early access (I think!)

Edit: here is the link for where you can input your email (for NA) http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that...

1) You receive one code upon Pre-Ordering, which is the Pre-Order Bonus Code (AKA Mog Hat and Cait Sith Minion).

2) Later, NA and EU people will receive their Early Access codes, and may register them at the appropriate site. This will also allow us to download the full client, if we already didn't from Phase 4.

3) Finally, we'll receive our actual game registration codes for launch, which I assume will be on the 27th?

In short, this is a total of three codes.

Is this all correct? Goodness knows information loves to conflict.

I may be wrong on is when we receive our final registration codes, seeing as my order had an amazing error and I had to nag Square Enix to get my Pre-Order bonus code. If I should have gotten both the game registration code and the Pre-Order bonus code, I may need to go back to nagging.

I also could be wrong on the early-access codes. How will they confirm if we're viable to receive them, seeing as anyone can visit the promotion site regardless of ordering or not? As far as I am concerned, people have received their 18 digit Pre Order code, but not the 20 digit Early Access code?

Siiigh. So confusing.

So I guess -my- questions are:

1) What codes should pre-order individuals already have?

AFAIK there is only one code:

Visit http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and register. You will be notified via email prior to the launch of the game on when you can return and redeem your preorder code (code listed above) to unlock Early Access to the game along with instructions on how to receive your Cait Sith Doll minion and Moogle Cap digital content.

You generally don't have to enter anything else after you have Early Access, but Squeenix COULD be doing it differently. I doubt it, however.

I ordered from Amazon and got my code within 10 minutes. NA users have an 18 digit code where as Japan has a 20 digit code (so currently registration won't work for NA / EU)

The preorder bonus code gives you access to Early access + bonus features

http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us

the link above is where you go to register that code. However, right now it just is letting you sign up to notify you when it is available.

I pre-ordered from the square store itself, i got no code.

"Thank you for pre-ordering FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. As a valued customer, you are now entitled to the following rewards:

Early Access

Allowing access to the game servers ahead of the official launch, get your head start and make your mark in the realm of Eorzea.

Mog Cap

Show your love of Final Fantasy and strut around the world of Eorzea in this Moogle themed hat. Kupo!

Cait Sith Doll Minion

On sabbatical from Shinra and looking for adventure, Cait Sith will join your party as a non-combat pet when you pre-order the game.

You don’t need to do anything now. We’ll email you again near the time that the Early Access starts with the next steps."

That was the confirmation email, my guess is i either A) Don't have to do anything or B) will get a code within the next week or so.