Ambrosia {Inactive}

Nnejo

I would be willing to assist with that as I done this type of roleplay a few times. It really just depends on your writing style honestly. Some folks like to detail what the character is doing. (depends on the instrument in that case) Sometimes when I need help on it I watch videos on the subject matter.

And if you need someone to level with I will be around.

I tend to go on the detailed side when it comes to role-playing, especially on forum settings. As for instrument, it will most likely be the lyre/harp.

And thanks~

I'll most likely be starting out in Gridania as an Archer... though I love'd to start in Limsa. > n <

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp between beta and work I have not been as attentive as I needed to be with this thread. The linkshell has been created on the server and as I said before I'm still looking for staff members.

I do most things in character, so any decision made will have to go through the little lady (Y'Vali). If you ladies want to send me a tell or perhaps join the chat when early access hits let me know.

Maybe during all this down time we can get the details worked out!

Perhaps Jeanette might visit every now and then... both for business opportunities and for simple relaxation and refined enjoyment.

Unfortunately, she won't work there, she already has a full-time job. ^^;

Hehe fair enough. For now it seems as though we have a handful of people. Though only two entertainers?

Interesting alternative to the whole adventuring scene, and definitely something worth looking into! Somewhat dangerous and fun. I like it. I'll be sure to check in for more information in the future. When do you think Ambrosia will have a website? :)

Thanks! Ambrosia won't have a site just yet, the creation of such would depend greatly on my course load at school as this is not meant to be a guild. As of the last beta I created the actual LS in game. If you have any particular questions feel free to pm me or ask them here.

I'd like to say that I think this idea is really cool and one that has me interested (assuming I can get onto Gilgamesh...here's hoping!). While I don't think Daisy would make for a good entertainer (seriously, two left feet the poor lass has) but if you need some staff, maybe a bartender or server, well that falls in line with Daisy's interests. Don't let the name fool you, drinking is only for the most special of occasions. 

But really, though, I just think this is a really neat idea and I'd enjoy participating however I could once I can get up and going in the game.

I find this interesting as well. I dont know if my character would fit in as i am still building her backstory and such. As of right now i can only get on the balmung server and have been trying since the launch of early release to get on gilgamesh.

Anyways hope i can work my way into your group somehow with the server issues and such.sounds fun :)

Isis, this is Kis. And you know I love you. :love:

I'm definitely interested in this. If there's anything I always love, it's anything Burlesque and Cabaret based. If I'm ever actually able to to get into Gilgamesh SOMEDAY (provided this is still a thing by then/you don't change servers), I'll hit you up.

Isis, this is Kis. And you know I love you. :love:

I'm definitely interested in this. If there's anything I always love, it's anything Burlesque and Cabaret based. If I'm ever actually able to to get into Gilgamesh SOMEDAY (provided this is still a thing by then/you don't change servers), I'll hit you up.

Kizzy! *hugs*

You know you always have a spot with me! And at the rate they are lifting the new character restrictions for the game I have decided to go ahead and keep Ambrosia on Gilgamesh. Since I already have a character there and the LS has been created there as well. Whenever everyone can get on let me know either here or send me a tell in game. 

IGN: Y'Vali S'vikhalsma

I've been stalking their twitter religiously to keep up with updates. The good news it today alone there have been at least 3 updates, with less servers restricted. Right now we are at 14 server with new character restrictions. Down from 22 earlier today. Just hope they keep it up. *crosses fingers*