Foxberry's Art: Updated 7.30.17

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love that Arcanist picture you're currently working on! Especially the darker background one. It makes the colours really show and brings out all the details wonderfully. You have a great style, I have to say!

Looking forward to the finished version and more from you! :D

Edit: Ohmygosh I just saw the previous post. Can I please steal one of those slots!? I'd love to see Alexis done in your style, if possible! /faint.

I really love that Arcanist picture you're currently working on! Especially the darker background one. It makes the colours really show and brings out all the details wonderfully. You have a great style, I have to say!

Looking forward to the finished version and more from you! :D

Edit: Ohmygosh I just saw the previous post. Can I please steal one of those slots!? I'd love to see Alexis done in your style, if possible! /faint.

Thank you very much Alexis, the final piece will have a full background most likely. It won't be black, but people were asking to see the details. :) And sure I'll add you to the list. :D

Koyu slinks up, all slyly, and proceeds to /joy.

Heeeeyy Fox~ I know someone who loves your art and would die happy with a piece. 

C'sien squeals in surprise, tail frizzing out. 

Lol sure. :) I'll add you on the list as well Kyou. 

Alexis & Koyu

If you can either email me [email protected] the character references or put them in this thread that would be great. :)

Not a problem! Alexis' character reference can be seen here!

Apologies for only two screenshots, they're the only two I have of her currently. Let me know if you need a few more to work on her and I'll play around with the benchmark a bit more!

As for the details on expression and such in there, please feel free to go with whatever you like! I like to see what other people can come up with! :)

Thank you so much! :D

Since I'm the smartest and laziest person. *Copies and pastes his character reference from the Character Reference thread* Muahaa~

[align=center]The Basics[/align]

RACE ~ Seeker of the Sun, Miqo'te.

GENDER ~ Male.

SKIN TONE ~ Relatively Tanned.

BUILD ~ Slender, slightly toned.

HEIGHT ~ Extremely short for a Miqo'te, ranging in at 5'2. (158cm)

HAIR COLOUR ~ Darkest Blue (Almost Black) with -actual- Black Highlights.

HAIR STYLE ~ Stylized into a choppy mess.

MARKINGS ~ An array of sweeping strikes across the entirety of his face.

EYE COLOUR ~ Deep Blue, in both eyes.

[align=center]The Details[/align]

EXPRESSION ~ Usually, Koyu is drowsy, and generally tired. However, once he becomes comfortable enough in a situation, he'll start to loosen and lightly smile. His expression is up to you, as these are just ideas!

DEMEANOR ~ Quiet, occasionally sarcastic, and easily embarrassed.

ATTIRE ~ I'd prefer to ward away from leather, plate and mail. As Koyu is a White Mage, he sticks to robes... Specifically 'form fitting' robes. However, since he has the theme of 'sleep' drilled into his character, you can toss him in any regular thing you wish!

NOTES ~ As I said before, you've got freedom, make whatever you want and I'll love it, poke me if you have questions about details.

WIKI ~ Click in my signature, or for super lazies: ~Here~

[align=center]The References[/align]

[align=left]

jgRTzxy.jpg

ZbjVAHZ.jpg

[/align]

[align=left]RaAJRET.jpg

2lE5DJI.jpg

[/align]

Foxberry!

Thank you SO much! I actually squealed in real life when I saw it, hahaha.

It's perfect! You captured her hair so well, her eyes are gorgeous and I absolutely adore the expression!

Thank you so so so SO much! You have no idea how happy I am with it. I love it! :D

Would love to be on the commission list when you have time, but I don't want to be an art hog since I've had work from you already!  :angel:

*Format taken from Koyu!*

[align=center]The Basics[/align]

RACE ~ Keeper of the Moon, Miqo'te.

GENDER ~ Female.

SKIN TONE ~ Pale white.

BUILD ~ Slender, slightly toned, medium bust.

HEIGHT ~ As short as a Keeper can be

HAIR COLOUR ~ Darkest Black with pinkish purple highlights

HAIR STYLE ~ Punk rock choppy style.

MARKINGS ~ Pale stripes on face and cheeks.

EYE COLOUR ~ One is bright blue, the other bright purple.

[align=center]The Details[/align]

EXPRESSION ~ Usually seems cheerful, but sometimes you'll catch sight of a thoughtful or stressed look on her face which indicates that the cheerfulness isn't always genuine.

DEMEANOR ~ She's somewhat outwardly bubbly and a little too interested in shiny objects it seems, she loves adventure and having a good time, laughing and teasing. On the switch though she can be a little skittish and nervous in certain situations, and will literally bolt or try to disappear in some moments of duress.

ATTIRE ~ Her taste is eclectic but she likes form fitting tops or loose pirate shirts, and typically tall boots over shorts or long pants. She's fond of purple and green.

NOTES ~ Do whatever!

WIKI ~ Don't have one yet D:

[align=center]The References[/align]

[align=left]

iPxhkP8.jpg

3S8IkyZ.jpg

c13xXmW.jpg

ehU6ZMH.jpg

KaHFuZq.jpg

yjQ3IQP.jpg

AJXYme9.jpg

Other Images:

Deceptively Innocent

Arhista Razihya

Other References:

In a "If my character was played by an actress..." world, she would be played by Jodelle Ferland

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...