Foxberry's Art: Updated 7.30.17

Update: Razer Synapse fried my Windows 7 during the Windows 10 install. Unfortunately it has made my legitmate copy of Windows 7 into a non-legitimate copy somehow. Other people have had the issue as well. It sucks balls. And so currently, art is on hold while I purchase a new OS and get things straight. =_=; Ugh...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching your stream when I manage to catch it. Jealous of your skill and eye for detail!

As far as commissions go, are you always open for them or do you have a waiting list for slots to open?

I'm usually always open, but I do have a slot list which is usually never filled. Right now I have two commissions in slots, one unpaid. I have three other slots open at this time. However; I might have to close for a while due to work on cosplay.

Speaking of that, for the rest of the thread-

Progress on my costume for Fanfest

http://imgur.com/a/IMEeU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Going to likely be doing art while game is down. I might do a few sketch requests for folks as well during that time to pass it. I'll post more information over the next couple of days.

nohni_vhaze__detail_by_foxberrystudios-db78jn0.png

NSFW: Nohni Vhaze

• 1 month later...

Going to likely be doing art while game is down. I might do a few sketch requests for folks as well during that time to pass it. I'll post more information over the next couple of days.

nohni_vhaze__detail_by_foxberrystudios-db78jn0.png

NSFW: Nohni Vhaze

So lovely. <3