A new Dev Blog about the Unicorn Mount is up

I'm kind of curious if they'll give something cool to the other classes as well, either a mount or something else that would be equally cool to show off. It'd be kind of cool if the Thaumaturge got a Nightmare or a skeletal horse. Dragoon could get a Wyvern Minion.

aww so cute :moogle:

does anybody know if they are going to be quest rewards or achievements or something? How are we going to be able to get them? I want one!  :cactuar:

Supposedly it's a reward from the White Mage questline. That's information that is going around on Reddit and the Beta Forums anyways.

I'm kind of curious if they'll give something cool to the other classes as well, either a mount or something else that would be equally cool to show off. It'd be kind of cool if the Thaumaturge got a Nightmare or a skeletal horse. Dragoon could get a Wyvern Minion.

aww so cute :moogle:

does anybody know if they are going to be quest rewards or achievements or something? How are we going to be able to get them? I want one!  :cactuar:

Supposedly it's a reward from the White Mage questline. That's information that is going around on Reddit and the Beta Forums anyways.

yay! I really hope it's true cause i'm going white mage for my main so that works out perfectly! :moogle:

*squee!!*

thank you for the info ^.^

I have to wonder if the Unicorn mount isn't an incentive to try and get more people to play Healers. It would make sense really, though I hope they don't leave the other Jobs feeling kind of shafted in the process. It will end up creating the same kind of bitterness that people felt about the Warlock and Paladin mounts in WoW, even though in this case the mount isn't exclusive.

What I'm disliking about the unicorn is that some races females sit side-saddle.

Yea, same here. x.x So tired of side-saddle from TERA. It looks absolutely ridiculous when your mount is running, not to mention it's only ever for the ladies, even though guys wear robes too... hngh. *grumbles*

ooh wait, the Unicorn is a white mage exclusive thing? ooh my gf is gonna be possibly sad, she was all "yay!" when i mentioned i caught a glimpse of a unicorn mount . aw

Hmm I wonder why would they make it an exclusive for whm... in any case I won't use it :P

I believe you can use it on any class as long as you've done the WHM class quest for it on a character. That was a wording fault on my end. Sorry!

Oh I see, I'll have to try n remember that. I suspect that if she stays interested that she'll certainly want a Unicorn heh.

Thanks for clarifying :)

i guess SE wants the girls feel like princess lol

I don't want to feel like a "princess". -_-;; Blargh, I say.

Hahah me neither... that is why I am playing a commoner roegirl that isn't very feminine.  But I still want a unicorn mount!

You'd think a horse that has a giant freakin' horn on it's head, perfect for impaling any fool to get in your way, would be more suited to some kind of knight or warrior riding in to battle.

But maybe that's just me, I mean, if you've played TES: Oblivion, you learn not to mess with Unicorns.