Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~

Mugi

Hahaha, I'm glad you liked it Koyu!  I had fun reading your character's bio, and figured I'd do something with it. lol

And to answer a previous question, yes, I do have a DA!  I don't really use it much anymore besides occasionally rping with some close friends on there, but feel free to look at more of my art.  Just don't look too long at all the bad art I posted there please. OTL

Here's another one, done while waiting for early access to start.  ;D  It's Torn Sky, because I really need to draw more Roegadyns.

Torn_Sky_zpsd15d4ee0.jpg

Her eyes are slightly off, but my hand didn't want to stay still tonight. >w>;;

*tiny scream* YOU ARE PRECIOUS. This is so nice, thank you! It's perfect. I especially love how you did her hair.

*gives you a great big roegadyn hug*

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it's been a while!  Been having too much fun in the game. < w >;;  Here's some more stuff that's been done between the last time I posted and now:

Oriel_portrait_zps542fa087.jpg

FC_Doodles_zps4ddcf07b.jpg

I think there was more but I can't remember where I put them on my computer. lol  Anyhow, look forward to seeing more in the future!  Might open up requests for portraits soon to get back into the swing of things, depending on how I'm feeling.

• 2 months later...

Here's a Secret Santa picture I just finished for a friend.  Colored it digitally, which is not my forte, because it's easier to correct digital mistakes than those done with marker on regular paper. :I;;;  My hand coordination is out the window, I tell ya.

SecretSanta_2013_Final2_zpsc0e9be18.jpg

Hello!  I saw that there was a section with art, and figured I'd add my stuff for your perusal.  I'm out of practice, so forgive the mistakes that are... everywhere apparently. xD

Xieveral_zpsc2d02b19.jpg

I found you again! I'm horrible with names and for the longest time I couldn't remember yours. I just want to say again that I really, really appreciate and enjoy the portrait of Delainaut you did for me:love:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! :)  Here are some sketches I did today.  Please forgive the... off proportions with the faces. lol  I'm really out of practice. OTL 

Bancroft Gairn:

Banny_zpsa7801daf.jpg

K'ira Yuy:

Kira_zps3dd90876.jpg

Oriel Durand:

Orhia_zps680590c6.jpg

Hopefully more art will be forthcoming. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Oh hey I'm not dead yet, have some some doodles.  These were done sporadically, usually on a long patch night.

A word of warning, these probably showcase my questionable sense of humor (and morality).  I dunno.  These are mostly FC mates, or their alts.  Or something.

A friend's miqo' lady:

Qq6xOZD.jpg

A friend's miqo' bro.  He's got gams for days.

2SGRp5s.jpg

Oriel as a tween, spending quality time with his whee cousin Pahja.

qa6Vx6D.jpg

FC Mates portraits:

DJ4a3xy.jpg

More FC Mates, including their baby~

W4zEpbR.jpg

Drawing this reminded me how much I've regressed with drawing armor.  And dudes.  But mostly the armor.

16syY8T.jpg

Apologies for the dump.  Hopefully there will be more art in the future, if work is more forgiving. orz

Thank you for the lovely comments, folks!  Sadly, I'm not doing requests at the moment, probably after holiday and work stuff has settled enough.  Might even do commissions. >x>

Anyways, have some more art!

FC IC angst. Handsome manqo'te. Mmm.

dWojLUf.jpg

These two are such cute goobers, I can't.

QeEBqQw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...