Skype RP

S'demyx is so amazing and an awesome RPer and just so handsome omgosh *pantydrop*

Oh thanks, Koyu. 8-)

I'd be open to using it for text only RP, but I don't know anyone else who does. Speaking of Skype, I wanted to get into the chat the RPC had in the off-topic subforum, but that seems to have died off.

I'm curious if there are other Skype groups as well.

We only use it for text-only RP. The LS usually schedules RP's at least several hours/days in advance so most can make it. But it'd be nice to get one going that was outside of the LS, if just to meet some other peeps on the forums.

I'd be open to using it for text only RP, but I don't know anyone else who does. Speaking of Skype, I wanted to get into the chat the RPC had in the off-topic subforum, but that seems to have died off.

I'm curious if there are other Skype groups as well.

I'm with this guy.  I know that I would fall over from embarrassment if I RP'd via voice.- Though I'm probably pretty accurate considering I'm always tired!

But yeah, I'd be up for Text.

OH YEAH, S'demyx is drop dead sexy and I want his babies.

"[6:36:50 PM] (S'demyx) I'd have to disagree, stop flailing before I have to smack you around."

...Help me.

I've used Skype for RP before in the past, primarily for scripted combat that we couldn't actually play out in the world (we had to figure out the ending, it was part of a greater storyline, etc).  I started in text-based RP so yeah.

I don't ever use Skype for voice RP tho!  That's just weird to me! :)

I'd love to RP over Skype, but I haven't had the chance to do it with any member from this community (>_<;)

(I've voice RPed before, but it was in a Spanish community. It's a pity that I can't speak English, otherwise I'd be so up for it *laughs*).

You can't speak English? I am surprised! You write it better than most of the people here speak it! :)

Yeah, we have been using Skype to RP over at XI:7. Its the only thing keeping some of us sane before the game comes out.

Skype ID: house.houskeeper

If any of you guys wanna come hang out with XI:7 crowd just drop me a message.

Sure, i'd be interested. Currently bored to the point of gouging out my eyes with rusty spoons, so send me a PM with your skype chat if you want!

Can I borrow one of your spoons?

sapphire584 if anyone wants to hit me up for skype RP.

JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP. He wasn't referring to skype call RP. Aka Voice RP, we Text RP over skype! So don't be frightened if that's what you thought he meant!

We aren't fooled by your platitudes!  We know the truth!  :bouncy:

Since others have tossed theirs out, feel free to add me.  Just don't laugh at my name, ok?

HRHidingOutAsReta

It's a long, long story.  :dodgy:

I am very open to any form of chat-based RP. I just don't do well with forum-based RP as the line count is typically far more demanding and I lack the patience to maintain such things. In chat, at the very least, the setting is pre-established and individuals can act and speak much quicker in succession.

While I am not accustomed to Voice RPs, it would certainly be interesting to try. Unfortunately, I am rather uncomfortable with any form of voice chat, so it may take time for me to warm up to the idea.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you would like to RP with Virgil:

hakuro.de.killer

You can't speak English? I am surprised! You write it better than most of the people here speak it! :)

Haha, thank you very much! Sadly, I don't know how to pronounce half of what I'm writing.

In any case, wouldn't it be cool to organize any sort of mini event over Skype before the game opens? I mean a multi-chat for several people. It'd be a good way to get to know other characters beforehand, especially for future plots.

The downside is that you can't really see the characters you're RPing with, but I guess that posting screens would suffice.

Haha, thank you very much! Sadly, I don't know how to pronounce half of what I'm writing.

In any case, wouldn't it be cool to organize any sort of mini event over Skype before the game opens? I mean a multi-chat for several people. It'd be a good way to get to know other characters beforehand, especially for future plots.

The downside is that you can't really see the characters you're RPing with, but I guess that posting screens would suffice.

Could also go with descriptions, and simply allow the imagination take flight!  That's actually how I first learned to RP.  :)  In Ayenee in Yahoo waaaaaaaay back in the day, and then later on SEAChat websites dedicated to the World of Darkness setting from White Wolf.  It can be fun describing everything. :)

Could also go with descriptions, and simply allow the imagination take flight!  That's actually how I first learned to RP.  :)  In Ayenee in Yahoo waaaaaaaay back in the day, and then later on SEAChat websites dedicated to the World of Darkness setting from White Wolf.  It can be fun describing everything. :)

Ah, I'm game with this. :D

If there's a mini event on Skype I wanna join, if I may? c:

Ah, I'm game with this. :D

If there's a mini event on Skype I wanna join, if I may? c:

Add me.  ^_^