Pen Pals!

ashkir

Don't you ever dislike going to your Delivery Moogle friend and finding out you have no mail? No new letters for you today, kupo! Would you like more mail? How about making new friends across Eorzea? 

It's simple! Simply write short notes back/forth to each other, to anyone you feel your character would! Plus, you get more people on your friends list! It could be about anything! You could make new friends. The letters in character (200 character limit sadly in game, feel free to use multiple if need so), about anything. Could be of sights, a picture, someone your character met. Anything you'd like. Just reply with the following code... If you have enough pen pals, feel free to ask for your name to be removed. 

[color=#3399CC FOR BOY | ff66ff FOR GIRL]First Surname[/color] - Race

[align=center]CURRENT PEN PALS[/align]

Davian Ackerman - Hyur

Ryan Aphelion - Hyur

B'roxah Ashane - Miqo'te

Drystan Ashkir - Hyur Midlander

E'khei Balduin - Miqo'te

Robynne Bellesur - Hyur

Callan Clout - Hyur

Isielin Danar'i - Wildwood

Otte Dreamwalker - Miqo'te

Claire Fialo - Miqo'te (Seeker)

Rhylund Ganzentsyn - Roegadyn

Gavrun Grantham - Hyur

Jajara Jara - Lalafell

Tirra Lirra - Miqo'te

Reginald Ozrik - Hyur Midlander

Miah Polaali - Miqo'te (Keeper) (doesn't like elzen)

Milyn Quora - Hyur Midlander

Sarcire Sinclair - Hyur

T'zhumii Shenn - Miqo'te

Zucutto Sohalia - Miqo'te (limited literacy skill, simple notes)

Sensian Sotalidae - Elezen

Certia Soteru - Hyur (Midlander)

Yuzen Sozen - Lalafell

Siobhain Surtsthalwyn - Roegadyn

U'tara Taki - Miqote (illiterate, draws pictures)

Rheya Tayuun - Miquo'te

B'rahz Tia - Miqo'te

E'lario Tia - Miqo'te

Milton Tibbleton - Lalafell

Geldias Tolgdea - Hyur (Highlander)

Rue Vidae - Lalafell

Arianys Windgrove - Hyur

Bazil Zoso - Lalafell

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'zhumii Shenn - Miqo'te

This sounds like an awesome idea. As someone looking for RP contacts I'll add my name to the list, and probably poke a few of you. :)

And I love Magellan's idea - we should make this a pen pals club so there's an IC reason for the shier types to be randomly sending mail to strangers. :P

Two things occur to me though.

One is that, while I was recruiting one of our members, he sent a mail and subsequently had to send two because there was a 250 or something character limit?

The other is that I think the person has to be on your friends list to send mail.

Are these true?

Two things occur to me though.

One is that, while I was recruiting one of our members, he sent a mail and subsequently had to send two because there was a 250 or something character limit?

The other is that I think the person has to be on your friends list to send mail.

Are these true?

I think it's either a 200 or 250 character limit, and yes you need to be friends to send mail. So hooray for more friends? :o

That said...

Jajara Jara - Lalafell

Hello everyone! I have updated the main post and included the 200 character limit so it's upfront. I have ordered the names alphabetically. Apologize for the delay. I decided to move my computer somewhere else, haha. So anyways, updated! And For Zucutto, I added a note next to the name.

Do you guys like it alphabetically? Or should I sort it by another way?

Hello everyone! I have updated the main post and included the 200 character limit so it's upfront. I have ordered the names alphabetically. Apologize for the delay. I decided to move my computer somewhere else, haha. So anyways, updated! And For Zucutto, I added a note next to the name.

Do you guys like it alphabetically? Or should I sort it by another way?

You forgot me T-T

I blamed the Pen Pal list ICly on the Adventurer's Guild. We can always say that they're looking to network people in order to cut down on the "oh crap I'm dead" problems they've been having. That way, we can get more friends!

Also, thanks to our lovely Lalafell I got the ball rolling with an in-character note. Only to realize that 200 character limit? BRUTAL. So don't be afraid to send a "TBC" series of letters, or use the forums here if you have to write a novel.

(To Be Continued, by the way.)

Either way, I love the idea and if anyone catches Rheya on please send me a friend request, tell, and a letter!

Hi! I've got 6 characters that I'm looking to develop. I think this would be a great way to do so on days I don't feel up to diving head first into RP. I hope submitting 6 is okay. If not my main is:

Reginald Ozrik - Hyur Midlander

The others, if you don't mind:

Milyn Quora - Hyur Midlander

Geldias Tolgdea - Hyur Highlander

Sensian Sotalidae - Elezen

Certia Soteru - Hyur Midlander

Rue Vidae - Lalafell