Pen Pals!

ashkir

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds amusing. Count me in!

Nyxerys Viglante- Miqo'te/KotM

Nyx is very outgoing. If you're going to engage in a conversation with her, be prepared!

Marie Rembrandt- Hyur/Highlander

Remmy is extremely quiet. She only talks when it's needed and she is always questioning everything.

Nananomi Nomi - Dunesfolk Lalafell

Even though he'll probably be murdered for wishing to communicate with total strangers, Nananomi would absolutely love partaking in the whole pen pal scheme. He's a tiny Arcanist who seems very intent on researching Summoners and history in general, while doing everything he possibly can to prove he isn't the child his sister perceives him as.

Sadly, my subscription has long since ended and I might not return for quite a while.

Still Mountain - Roegadyn

Being a hero for children all across Ul'dah is hard work! Finding a decent pen pal for the scourge of the sands, the mountain that holds still can help the big Roegadyn relax between his squat sessions and combat drills.

Still Mountain buys a bit on his own (fabricated) hype, but he has his heart on the right place. If you are a friend of justice, you are already a friend of his. So send him mail!

I really like this idea! I'll bite.

Sigue Valtier - Elezen

Others are welcome to throw me an add whenever, or say hello to me if they catch me in game! I'm a pretty approachable and plenty interested in hearing from other roleplayers.

Rin Maelark - Miqo'te

Currently: OFFLINE

Friends would definitely be nice. Very nice.

Rin would likely be a bit overzealous and long winded at first. Or period. Always good for a pep talk though.

Tells and friend requests are encouraged. I don't bite at all.

Edit: Since I've been going through this thread and searching from the bottom of this list to the top and finding no one online, I'm just gonna actively switch my online/offline in-game status here in case anyone is interested. ; ;

Bloodied Iron - Roegadyn (Hellsguard)

Currently: OFFLINE

Since I'm new to the game I could use someone to talk to about my travels.

Send me letters about cool things you've seen and murdered! And, you know, stuff. Bloodied Iron enjoys both telling and hearing thrilling stories about daring do.

[color=#3399CC]Bloodied Iron[/color] - Roegadyn (Hellsguard)