Ardent Lotus «Pearl»

As the announcement says, AW is temporarily closed for membership! Thank you to all who have applied and joined us so far. It's been great fun~

Once we're all settled, we may open once more. Until then, recruitment is closed, and membership is invitation only. 

Thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a really awesome group to meet. Here's to hoping I get the chance to RP with some of you soon. :D

Aww, that's sweet of you! :D I think we're pretty fun, but... that's likely biased. ;P

Also! We now have obtained linkpearls ICly! This means that AW is now a FC with an IC LS.  Potentially anyone can be a part of the LS, but it would have to be obtained through interacting with one of our characters. Or, it could be worked out OOCly. :3 Just PM either myself or Xerali if you have any questions!

<3

Ehh, a little bias towards your own group is always acceptable I say! Thankfully I'm off work tomorrow and Saturday so hopefully I can run across one or two of you. :D

You likely will! Feel free to add either myself (Rhesh'ir Zhwan) or Y'lyfriel Sikah to your friends list in game. We'd be happy to chat with you~

Honestly, RP-wise, we might not be available tonight, as a bunch of us are going to be doing Crystal Tower for the first time. We might also do Praetorium as an FC for a few people that need it for story. :3

Welcome to our newest member, Jules! Thanks so much for joining AW. <3

* Also FYI, we will be doing a purge of inactive members soon. You may get a message either here or on enjin if you've not been in FFXIV/active in the FC for the past 30 days or longer. We are all about quality over quantity, so we like to keep things fresh and accurate for any new people coming in. :3

Thanks!

Welcome to our newest member, Michie! Thanks for joining us. <3

Another note!*

I believe the Application page on the site should now be visible to all potential applicants.  If the page didn't load for you before when you went to apply, it -really- should now!

Apologies for any inconvenience!

• 2 weeks later...

Bah! This FC sounds awesome but timezone is a killer. ;_;

*hunts for a nightshift job or something to be awake at 3AM* :3

D: Booo!

Well.. if you're ever up around 3am, we'd be happy to RP with you. :3

• 1 month later...

Eeep, it's been a while since I last posted here. 

We have several new faces, but still most of the same old ones. The RP has been great, and game content has been conquered! We are now forming static Coil groups until turns 1-5 are in the duty finder.

As usual, we are open to new applicants if you are looking for a home! Please check out our website link to see what we're about.

Abridged version of AW:

• Tuesday Night Role-play! (TNRP) - A time when we all come together as a guild to RP.  TNRP can be held in Skype or in game.  Skype RP offers a more open way to describe characters/actions, as well as adds a true "danger" factor that sometimes PvE content cannot. Roll a D6!
  • Thursday Night Dungeon Nights - Our Coil team goes in, and anyone else leveling/gearing up runs dungeons to their heart's content. We always try to make it so everyone can do something they want/need to do. This goes on until very late at night.
  • Skype OOC Channel/RP Channels out of game - We are a talkative bunch! Our OOC is pretty active around the clock. Being able to communicate outside of game has really made our members feel more close knit, like a family.
  • LGBT + [Anything else] Friendly - Online fun is meant to be that: FUN! Anything else is just not cool, man. We welcome peoples of all backgrounds, preferences and identities. We like people based on their attitudes/personalities, not their life choices.

That's us in a nutshell! Please contact an officer for more information, if you'd like to join, or if you have a question. Thanks and see you in game!

• 3 weeks later...

Just checking in~

AW is still alive and very well. Our RP and progression is very steady thanks to our wonderful members. <3

Tonight is Coil/dungeon night, so see you all in game!

• 1 month later...

Finally welcoming Katie to our AW family! 

Also, AW-RP is alive and well. :3 There has been lots of RP shenanigans, drama, and fun! Check out our website if you're interested in joining! o/