Ardent Lotus «Pearl»

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applications to the FC are currently open! Please check out our website below to find out more about us. Please send in an application if you're interested in joining!

http://aw-rp.enjin.com/

We also have a lovely new icon, hi res~ This is thanks to Alraune/Shoshopu!

See you in game!

Some of us got ourselves some fiery birds last night in our Ravana EX farm! We've been doing Bizzy/Ravana farms ever since the release of the new mounts, and I'm sure they'll continue until we've had our fill.

Next Thursday, we'll be tackling Sephirot EX! This week we will focus on more Midas for sweet, sweet loots. Thanks to all that have signed up so far!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello RPC! Just wanted to make a post updating our status to: closed for new member applications! We have several new faces, and wish to let them acclimate to their in-game home. :) Thanks to all who applied, and see you in game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in this guild, is it possible to get to know the people before joining? I want to be sure I blend well with everyone before wasting anyone's time.

You can certainly come by our FC house anytime! If people are about, feel free to chat or what-have-you. :) 

If you go through our application process and such, there is a 2 week window after your interview where you make sure you're happy with us entirely. If, by the end or during it, you don't feel you're a good fit, we can always part ways with no hard feelings at all. We don't recruit heavily or try to keep certain numbers, so everyone's happiness is our gauge.

For more information, feel free to check our site! Thanks for the interest.

http://aw-rp.enjin.com/

• 3 months later...